At Last................

WILSMUM

Mum of 2
Reaction score
..............after 2 yrs and 3 months of ttc I got a BFP on Sat - by my calculations I make it that I'm 4 weeks and 4 days today.
I'm trying not to get too excited just yet as I miscarried at 5 weeks almost exactly a year ago but have been feeling really lousy the last few days so am looking on this as a positive and good sign!!
Fingers crossed this little bean sticks!
:happydance:

Congratulations! Here's to a healthy 9 months :) xx

finally managed to upload a pic of my test!!!

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
they are strong lines thats for sure, you must have held out testing lol (good for you) congratulations and wish u a happy and healthy pregnancy x

they are strong lines thats for sure, you must have held out testing lol (good for you) congratulations and wish u a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Thanks! I was expecting to have a 26 day cycle this time but it could have been 28 days so I waited till day 30 (which was Sat) to test!
As you can imagine I've had so many BFN's in the 2 yrs we've been ttc that I'd rather wait and till I'm good and late and test and know that its the right result rather than testing early and kidding myself that actually the test could be wrong!!!!!

Congratulations that is fab news............hope you don't mind me asking but did you do anything different this month?

Congratulations.... I will echo ALD's post above... did you do anything different? I have been trying for nearly two years now and am starting to loose hope. x

Congratulations hun! :D Lovely lines!!

Fingers crossed for a healthy, sticky bean :)

H&H pregnancy!

xxxxxxx :hugs:

Congratulations that is fab news............hope you don't mind me asking but did you do anything different this month?

No not that I can think of - we were going through a bit of a rough patch tbh and only dtd a couple of times during "happy week"!!

Congratulations.... I will echo ALD's post above... did you do anything different? I have been trying for nearly two years now and am starting to loose hope. x

I know how you feel - have you been seeing a fs?
Try not to loose all hope - reproduction is a complicated business with lots of factors having to be just right for conception to take place. If you've had all the fertility tests and everythings fine then it will happen you just need to try and relax and not stress about it - i know easier said than done!!
Try doing something different around yr next o time - dress up, read mucky stories together, give him a lap dance - anything that'll lighten the mood and take the focus off baby making and onto making love and enjoying each other!

Congratulations! I am sure you will be fine this time! I had an ectopic followed by a MC then it took me a further 5 months to fall pregnant with my daughter! My due date with her was the exact same date as with my 1st pregnancy (ectopic!) but the following year so i was pretty freaked out!

I was lucky enough to fall pregnant 1st time this pregnancy and all is going well. They are so right when they say every pregnancy is different, i had every symptom with my daughter including sickness until 27 weeks! This time absolutely nothing! other than a missed period! So i was pretty worried that there was a problem!

But no problems and i am having a healthy baby boy!! other than he is damn right awkward, it took ages to find his !!

Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy xxxx

Love reading these LTTC successes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gives me hope.
Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"