At last!!

nattshants

1st time Mum to be!
Reaction score
I'm new here, after months heartache and a MC...I am delighted to have got my BFP this morning, 10days dpo..I am being really cautious and not telling work till 8 weeks gone, I was in a car accident which they think induced my MC as my tummy was so bruised and I was out of it for days-hoping this time I stay pregnant!!!

It's in b+w and deff says pregnant...but keep doubting it-am retesting tomorrow to when I wake up-to make sure.

Just 2 questions-

* Can I misscarry again if my period starts monday
* What are the chances of a false negative-worried it's broken!!!

Natalie xxxx

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 70
False negatives on the digitals are almost unheard of- you are well andtruly pregnant! Congratulations!!!
Try not to think about MC chick it's a new pregnancy and all will be fine :0) xxx

Congraulations! Keep your mind focused on the good and healthy things of you and the new baby. May you be blessed with a happy and healthy pregancy

Thank you so much, not telling any family etc till the 12 weeks....telling my boss at 8 weeks-only so they know to avoid lifting etc...

I am scared and happy. Thanks for the reassurance over the test-I can't really remember 1st time round-kinda try and block it out+liek you say-this is a seperate pregnancy...Thanks so much xxx

Congratulations hun, hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy :) xx

YAAYYYY! All the best for you and your bean!!!

Congrats honey, I understand your caution but try to enjoy it. Your past experience, as painful as it is, is in the past now sweetheart, focus on your new little bean and enjoy it before the sickness starts ;)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Merry Christmas!

Congrats on your :bfp: and I am sure everything will go well...:hugs:

Helllo! Thanks for the congrats!....I have decided I will go and pay to have a scan at 10 weeks, as last time being in the maternity unit when I MC, when we found out it nearly killed me....

I feel positve but worry heaps-this way I will know, it's £50 and can be done through a local clinic. xxx

Sounds well worth it for such a small ish amount of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->