At long last....its finally here!!

Hollynesss

Mommy!
Reaction score
This has been an incredible year, and I am stoked to end it by finally ending my long wait! We are set to TTC in December, and as today is CD1, this is officially my first TTC cycle!!! The condoms are in the trash, and in 18ish days I hope to catch my first sticky bean!

You ladies are absolutely wonderful, and I have enjoyed getting to know you all, getting advice, and just chatting in general! I can't wait to see every one of you over on the other side :) It feels like an eternity, but the time comes faster than you think toward the end :flower: I will miss you all! (I may still stalk this forum from time to time!)

Off to TTC I go! <3

Good luck!! Sending lots of baby dust your way
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yey hollyness, TTC is very lonely, the forums aren't as good as wtt and threads u start often get missed and soon find their way to the bottom of the page so it will be lovely to have more of the wtt ladies over there. Good luck xx

All the best! Keep us updated!

Maybe you should start a wtt graduation thread over there too so that all the wtters who have graduated can hang out in the same thread :)

Yayyyy! How exciting! Fingers crossed for a short TTC journey. I'll see you if you're still there in February ;)

Exciting! Good luck! I'll be joining you in just over a month!

Alrighty, girls! I have created the WTT graduates thread over in TTC: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=13. I can't wait to see all of you over there!!

The TTC boards are very frantic compared to the relaxed atmosphere of WTT. It will be nice to retain some of the friendly conversation over there :)

That makes sense - we don't have a lot to talk about over here, we're just kind of biding our time and enjoying the company while we (slowly!) count down. They actually have stuff happening on a day to day basis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->