At what age and why did you begin?

Yea, millie is at the stage now where she is staring at our food with great interest but doesn't seem hungry, one of the reasons why i asked this question as i'm umming and arghing what to do :dohh:!! x

Jay does this too - he looks so intrigued :lol:

I've been wondering when to start weaning too as Jay doesn't seem particularly hungry. I've decided I'm going to start giving him baby rice on the weekend :D I'd like to get him to try lots of different tastes (fruit and veggies) so that by the time he's 6 months I can get him onto 3 meals a day.

xx

we started madd's just before 6months as she seemed to show such an interest in food. then she was poorly so we started again over 6months. she took too it perfect and has always slept through, even with teeth etc. we started on baby rice for 2weeks once a day and gradually built it up, over quite a time, she's been on 3meals aday and trying new things, one at a time, once a day :) since two weeks ago x

2 months and a few weeks.......bottles werent enough and she was hungry all the time!!

Yea, millie is at the stage now where she is staring at our food with great interest but doesn't seem hungry, one of the reasons why i asked this question as i'm umming and arghing what to do :dohh:!! x

I've been wondering when to start weaning too as Jay doesn't seem particularly hungry. I've decided I'm going to start giving him baby rice on the weekend :D I'd like to get him to try lots of different tastes (fruit and veggies) so that by the time he's 6 months I can get him onto 3 meals a day.

xx

our Lo's are quite similiar in age aren't they? i'm thinkin get to five months which is only next week and then go ahead. a friend of mine went straight to pureed fruit so maybe thats an idea, might not be as filling as rice but then she's still joining in.

3 months. fin never satisfied. was sitting up and took an avid interest in my food. xx

4 1/2 months for Alasdair. He was having 55 oz of breast milk and formula a day. It was getting a bit silly.

xx

our Lo's are quite similiar in age aren't they? i'm thinkin get to five months which is only next week and then go ahead. a friend of mine went straight to pureed fruit so maybe thats an idea, might not be as filling as rice but then she's still joining in.

They are really close in age (only 3 days apart) :D

I'm not sure how Jay will get on with rice as I've heard lots of babies aren't keen :shrug: I can't wait to try him on food though :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->