at what week did you have a miscarriage

I had a m/c at 6 weeks. Slight dark bleeding the night before and then proper bleeding the next morning. It was on Easter Sunday so I couldnt get a scan at the hospital, i was just checked and then told to come back the next morning for a scan. I think they knew what had happened, i just wish that they had told me then. So i had to go home and come back the next day, and they only took a urine sample and tested that with a pregnancy test. I had a termination when i was a bit younger (own choice at the time at 7 weeks) but i had to stay in hospital around five and half weeks because of bleeding and then was sent home fine. I cant help but think that even if i had made a different decision i would have had problems anyway. Ive almost convinced myself it will happen next time again

hi just thougt i'd share my story with anyone who is intrested. I have recently had a m/c (two days ago :(), i was around 6 weeks (not sure as i was on Bcpill).
i came onto sites like these and found great advice and comfort from others stories when i was bleeding. i was reassured that bleeding could be normal and since I'd had no cramps and only light bleding for three days i thought my chances where good an hour later i was at the walk in centre and I had seen the results of the miscarrage (not nice)
However i feel it's important for people to know that sometimes there is no pain and no heavy bleeding until it's too late. i dont want to crush peoples hopes If they think they might be going through a m/c but sometimes false hope can be a bad thing.
I'm still dealing with my feelings about this and this site is helping me alot thankyou.
xxx

I had a missed m/c found out at my second scan at 8w6d. 1st scan at 6w5d showed normal baby with good heartbeat. 2nd scan showed no hb and baby measuring 2 days larger then first scan. Testing came back as chromosomal normal female so I have no idea why my baby died (I think that is the hardest part). I'm pregnant again and worried the same thing is going to happen again.

9 weeks, natural miscarriage. A story with more details is on the first page of my TTC journal

found out at my 12 week scan baby had died around 8 weeks also symptoms had started to fade around that time.....

I WAS 13WEEKS(31st AUG) AND HAD A LITTLE BLEEDING,WENT TO HOS GOT SCANNED AND FOUND OUT THE BABY HEART HAD STOPPED BEATING AT 7WEEKS+6!! THERE IS NO EXPLAINATION THEY CALLED IT A MISSED MISCARRIAGE, THEY BROUGHT ME DOWN TO THEATRE FOR A ERPC,PAINLESS AND NOT TOO MUCH BLEEDING BUT THE EMOTIONAL PAIN AND GRIEF I AM GOING THRU AT THE MIN IS KILLING ME,THE CONSULTATION MENTIONED IT MAY HAVE BEEN A MOLAR PREGNANCY,I LOOKED IT UP ON NET WHEN I GOT HOME AND ITS SCARED ME A LITTLE!! GOOD LUCK :hugs:

I had my first missed miscarriage in April 08 I was 13 weeks pregnant but baby died at 8+5. I think I am now going thru this again only this time is was detected alot earlier as I demanded a scan.

I went yesterday and by my lmp I should be 9+3 but I know when I conceived and thought I would be nearer the 7. Internal scan said 6+5 but no heartbeat was detected. There is still a small glimmer of hope that its a bit early but I am not convinced and if its the same story in a couple of weeks well I think this pregnancy only ended a couple of days ago. I just dont understand why my body wont expel on its own that is the hardest part for me..

i lost my baby girl at 12 wks and 5 days :cry: i was in an accident.. i got pushed on march 17th.. an accident i know but it caused the loss of my baby :cry:

i miss her so much :cry: she would of been due aug 27th.. and prob here by now if i wasnt pushed...

i lost my baby girl at 12 wks and 5 days :cry: i was in an accident.. i got pushed on march 17th.. an accident i know but it caused the loss of my baby :cry:

i miss her so much :cry: she would of been due aug 27th.. and prob here by now if i wasnt pushed...

I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through, gosh im speechless :hugs:

I was 7 weeks (ish) both times I miscarried... not sure why it was the same both times... that will be like d-day next time...
xx

I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through, gosh im speechless :hugs:

thanks its hard... we called her Ava mae :cry: and even though it wasnt planned she was still very wanted.. but accidents happen.. and i cant let hate or anger consume me..

im still waiting for AF so hormones are all over the place :wacko:

thanks its hard... we called her Ava mae :cry: and even though it wasnt planned she was still very wanted.. but accidents happen.. and i cant let hate or anger consume me..

im still waiting for AF so hormones are all over the place :wacko:

Oh honey, so sorry to hear this :cry:But have to ask....What do you mean by 'pushed'?? Am I being really stupid??

I feel for you and hope you are bearing up OK?? xxxxxxxx

i was pushed into like a gate thing by someone :cry: and it was very sharp and pointy :( :cry: i hit into with and hit my tummy.. i was pushed into it and then squshed cuz ya know it was paddys day they were all drunk or what ever..

and bcuz it was st paddys day.. it took us ages to get to the hospital which didn help.

i had 2 back to back miscarriages.

first one at 6 weeks. i spotted for a week, had low hCG, but it was at least doubling. then it stopped doubling and the next day i started full out bleeding and miscarried.

2nd one was 5w 3d. i didn't spot until the day before i miscarried, and that was it, no prior warning.

in both of these, my hCG was lower than is normal... i had very faint pregnancy test lines and i never had breast tenderness or nausea. just frequent peeing and tiredness. a couple days before i miscarried, i noticed that i stopped feeling tired and stopped peeing frequently.

those were my experiences... hope that is some useful information.

i had m/c at 6weeks. it was a blighted ovum., stopped growing at 4.5weeks. My ob opted for a d&c last aug 24 after a serious bleeding took place. We are now hoping to be pregnant right away as i have heard chances are greater at "these" times.. well., at least that's how i hope. im sorry for everyone else's loss.

I was 6+4 started spotting and had cramps, a few days later started bleeding properly with lots of pain, had a scan and everything had been expelled. Had a threatened m/c with last pg, with same symptoms, but thankfully baby boy born ok.

I just had one at 12 weeks, baby's heart stopped at 9 weeks.

awwwww im so sorry artchick :( hugs hun i know how u feel..

I am pretty sure I miscarried last night. I wasn't even sure I was pregnant. My shoulders started aching, then I felt something between my lips. When I wiped it was clear plasma like gel and in the middle was a dark blue object about 3-4 mm long with a white spot on its "belly". there was a cream colored "string" attached to it about 1 1/2 inches long. I had no cramping or bleeding like I did the first time. The 2nd time I needed a D & E. I do have a beautiful 2 yo daughter. I had hives the third week of my pregnancy with her and they gave me steroids. I think that is why she stuck around. I really want to give her a sibling, but I don't know how much more of this I can handle.

My baby showed only 9 weeks at my 12 week scan.

I had light brown bleeding for one morning and thinking back on things now my symptoms (sore nipples and sickness) had faded. I also had a little bit of lower back pain.

They didn't say what had caused it, just that there is usually no explanation and something to do with chromosone abnormalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->