Attack of the blue dye tests!

Amsi

TTC #4
Reaction score
I'll keep this post shortish.. AF due today but don't know if I ovulated or not. FF took my DPO away a few days ago due to wacky temps! (would be 14DPO)
So far been having mixed results on various brands of tests but FRERs have been negative.
Last one was this morning saw a line within the 2 but it was very faint and looked more like an indent. I really couldn't tell if it had color or not (Old style with grey writing)

This is tonight's test (Blue dye :dohh: Life Brand Early Results)
I know blues are horrible for evaps and don't wanna get my hopes up!
I ran outta FRER!
2016-04-28 19.02.21.jpg

it looks like it could be the start of a bfp... goodluck!! definitely get a frer to confirm! xo :)

I agree with pp- looks very promising so far! Best of luck!

Can't get any more FRER till tomorrow, but I have one more blue test for tomorrow morning!

Today's FRER

I hate blue dye tests! Don't understand how I can have a dark evap line like that and have a Negative FRER!
Last nights test was taken after about a 1hr hold..this afternoons maybe 2hr hold (might have had a tad more liquid..I dunno)
20160429_131108.jpg

i think bfp!!! My frers still look neg With a very faintish shadow thats not gray at all (on flat style and curved) but I've had positive blue dyes since 7 dpo.on 3 brands. Other sensitive pink dye brands r just now showing positive today at 8 DPO when they were total negatives,not even evaps last night. My frers didn't show well with my first baby either.

It's good to know that FRER aren't always the most sensitive
AF was due 2 days ago and at this point I think I've gotten faint blue or pink lines on every brand I've tried but FRER!

All I see is greyish shadows that I'm convinced are indent lines...I cant see any pink line on the FRER yet

Those blue dye tests are horrible - don't use them again if you can help it. Re-test with FMU with the FRER. I think I see a start of a line. Excited for you - keep us updated.

Yesterday Mornings FRER still looked negative to me.. I can see grey lines but I honestly can't tell if they have color or not. (They were photo shy lines!)
AF (if I ovulated) is now 3 days late!
I have 1 store brand pink dye test left for tomorrow morning (been getting faint lines on these)
If I still get a faint line on it tomorrow morning with FMU I'm gonna call the clinic and have a blood test done.
Not sure what to think anymore...if if these tests are my BFP surely FRER would have had a nice pink line by now!
I did have positive OPK's on Wednesday and Thursday (Fridays was dark but neg...it was fairly diluted sample though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->