Attack of the Trip Advisors

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch this?

I can not believe how BLOODY IGNORANT the so called 'advisors' were!!!
Seriously, do they think that what is blatent bullying is an acceptable thing to do? they wouldn't consider saying such things in person!!

i watched it. i wish i could have put my hands through the tv and smacked them. now i understand if you stay anywhere and its dirty etc then of course put it on trip advisor but seriously all of them were way OTT. especially one guy with his nan, even she pulled him on it. there are ways of getting your point across without been nasty.

God, I wanted to throttle them too, especially the boy (well, he's hardly a man with the small penis syndrome he clearly suffers from) with his Nan. I think it did welll to highlight that it's not just the economy that is ruining many small hotels in the UK. I use TA and always take posts like the ones these write with an enormously large pinch of salt lol!!!

Yeah, i do look up trip advisor almost every time but I do weigh up the good vs bad reviews. Sometimes you get 10 good reviews and 1 bad one and its obv that either the person has way too high expectations or theyre blatantly lying.

Oh my god I watched it, it was hilarious, those people seriously lead sad little lives!! That one with his nan putting a dot on the bed linen and getting a cob on because they brought him a vodka and tonic instead of vodka and lemonade getalife.com!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->