ATTENTION Chart Stalkers!

beneathmywing

Reaction score
What is going on with my chart?!... Yesterday (4dpo) and today (5dpo) my temperature has been below the coverline..Am I out?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/455805

You're certainly not out yet honey, too early for you to be anywhere near out, good luck!

This hasnt happened to me before.. ahh! Let's see what happens!! Thanks girls :)

Just wanted to say I'm KMFX, but we're testing a day apart. I'm 4dpo today!

I'm at 7 DPO today, so I'll be testing just a couple days off from you ladies. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! This time of the month always makes me so anxious.

Could be implantation dip although its early for that but you never know. Your temps went up again so that's a good sign. GL dear x

Could be implantation dip although its early for that but you never know. Your temps went up again so that's a good sign. GL dear x

I was looking at a lot of charts that resulted in pregnancy on FF an a lot of hem had dips at 4dpo!! I dont want to get my hopes up, but keeping my fingera crossed!! Thank you!!

I'm at 7 DPO today, so I'll be testing just a couple days off from you ladies. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! This time of the month always makes me so anxious.

I know how you feel!! Sending baby dust your way!!

Temp jumped back up today after a dip yesterday... implantation?

Your temps and chart are looking great! Did you :sex: around the time it thinks you ovulated?

Crossing my fingers for you! :dust:

I tested this morning and got a BFN, so now I'm just waiting for my period to begin. My temps are still high at 12 DPO, which is a little unusual for me, but after such an obvious negative I can't keep my hopes up.

Good luck to you all! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else!

I tested this morning and got a BFN, so now I'm just waiting for my period to begin. My temps are still high at 12 DPO, which is a little unusual for me, but after such an obvious negative I can't keep my hopes up.

Good luck to you all! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else!

stay positive!!! you are not out yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->