ATTENTION Chart Stalkers!

If your chart is showing implantation, kinda like it looks, it could take up to 4 days for the body to start producing HCG. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! How are you with symptoms?

I would wait to see if your temp drops again before testing. I'm going to test tomorrow at 12dpo and if I get a BFN, I'm waiting to see if my temp drops or stays up to test.

For symptoms for me, though, I've been having hot flashes all day. My classroom was set at 70 degrees and my poor kids were freezing because I was so hot. I just took a Zofran (have it for some stomach problems), because I was also nauseous all day (maybe just from something I ate, trying not to look into it), cramping, and boobs are sore. I'm irritable, too, one minute happy as a clam and the next crying or angry. I almost feel like it's AF coming with the way the cramps and other symptoms are, though :-/

If your chart is showing implantation, kinda like it looks, it could take up to 4 days for the body to start producing HCG. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! How are you with symptoms?

I would wait to see if your temp drops again before testing. I'm going to test tomorrow at 12dpo and if I get a BFN, I'm waiting to see if my temp drops or stays up to test.

For symptoms for me, though, I've been having hot flashes all day. My classroom was set at 70 degrees and my poor kids were freezing because I was so hot. I just took a Zofran (have it for some stomach problems), because I was also nauseous all day (maybe just from something I ate, trying not to look into it), cramping, and boobs are sore. I'm irritable, too, one minute happy as a clam and the next crying or angry. I almost feel like it's AF coming with the way the cramps and other symptoms are, though :-/

Hope you're right!...
Symptoms wise, my boobs are still very sore and usually the soreness goes away by now with AF approaching, my skin has broken out more than usual this month, past few days my body has just been very hot, my husband tells me I am radiating heat, have been getting lower stomach cramps here and there for three days now, my cm has not dried up, it has been creamy/watery since 3dpo, did feel a little nauseous/light headed yesterday and that's pretty much it.

Was talking to my sister earlier and she said she was cramping when she was pregnant with her son and thought AF was coming. She also said most of AF symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms so you never know!!

Hot flushes, sore boobs are good symptoms Hopefully you'll get positive in a few days x

Well my temp started dropping thia morning so I guess I am really out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->