Attention: Possible New Symptom to Spot!

little_em

Mammy to Charlie
Reaction score
Ok, so I spilled my guts to my mam yesterday that I am TTC. She was telling me about when she was TTC and that she was symptom spotting. She said that back then she'd read that your eyes look glassy when your pregnant, so she would check her eyes every day. Just wondered if any one had noticed glassy eyes??? I think I have but maybe its off looking at the computer all afternoon :rofl:

p.s isnt it funny thinking that our mams were as mental as us with symptom spotting!

I noticed that yesterday, but am putting that off to being tired.

When i was symptom spotting i noticed i had a stuffy nose and watery achy eyes, glazed...got my :bfp: days after! x

yes yes - I agree. Sorry I dont normally post, but when I was pg with my little girl, I had this kind of "rabbit in the headlights" look about me. At first I thought it was just the shock of being pg, but my eyes firstly looked a bit glazed, and then when I was further along, they just looked sparkly....

Love the fact that our mums went thru it too...

Good luck, fingers crossed for you.

My Granny told me this one - she's always checking my eyes (and peeking at my tummy) every time I visit!!! Haven't told her we're TTC, but she says she'll know when I'm pg anyway - bless her!:awww::hugs:

Wow ive never heard of this before, but i bet most people who read this post grabs a mirror!! (i know i did):rofl:
Good luck

My Granny told me I have a 'film' over my eyes yesterday. She is just wishing for a great grandchild, bless her! Fingers crossed.................!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->