Attention: Possible New Symptom to Spot!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by little_em, Apr 5, 2009.

1. little_em

little_em Mammy to Charlie

Ok, so I spilled my guts to my mam yesterday that I am TTC. She was telling me about when she was TTC and that she was symptom spotting. She said that back then she'd read that your eyes look glassy when your pregnant, so she would check her eyes every day. Just wondered if any one had noticed glassy eyes??? I think I have but maybe its off looking at the computer all afternoon :rofl:

p.s isnt it funny thinking that our mams were as mental as us with symptom spotting!

2. cami1986

cami1986 Well-Known Member

I noticed that yesterday, but am putting that off to being tired.

3. Mommy2Kian

Mommy2Kian Kaden and Sian :)

When i was symptom spotting i noticed i had a stuffy nose and watery achy eyes, glazed...got my :bfp: days after! x

4. soulsister

soulsister Well-Known Member

yes yes - I agree. Sorry I dont normally post, but when I was pg with my little girl, I had this kind of "rabbit in the headlights" look about me. At first I thought it was just the shock of being pg, but my eyes firstly looked a bit glazed, and then when I was further along, they just looked sparkly....

Love the fact that our mums went thru it too...

Good luck, fingers crossed for you.

5. Cherry Cherry

Cherry Cherry Well-Known Member

My Granny told me this one - she's always checking my eyes (and peeking at my tummy) every time I visit!!! Haven't told her we're TTC, but she says she'll know when I'm pg anyway - bless her!:awww::hugs:

6. Jemz3741

Jemz3741 2 girls and a boy <3

Wow ive never heard of this before, but i bet most people who read this post grabs a mirror!! (i know i did):rofl:
    Good luck

7. Cherry Cherry

Cherry Cherry Well-Known Member

My Granny told me I have a 'film' over my eyes yesterday. She is just wishing for a great grandchild, bless her! Fingers crossed.................!