attention x-factor fans

missy123

Reaction score
even us irish are amhamed of john and edward :rofl::rofl::rofl: what was louie thinking??im ashamed of him too :happydance:

are they the twins? i saw them for like 5 minutes and i thought they were rubbish, and then the people at work told me he put them through!!

Whats seriosuly going on in his head? Every audtion they have done they have been seriously bad and shouldnt even had a second look at! The other bands that didnt get through are way better then them!

Is loui being serious??

I hate them and even joined a group, everyone is saying to vote for everyone else apart from them, so they go straight away on live show xxx

yeah they are seriously in the live show,im in shock they are sooooo annoying :growlmad: and twins ha to make it worse!!

As soon as they're in the bottom 2 they're gonna go anyway cos the other judges also hate them :\

He put them through to get people interested in watching the show I think. They are crap, and he knows it.

I don't think they should have gone thru but it got us all talking.... I think pl mayeven vote for them as a joke so they might b around for a few weeks yet :rofl:

I don't think they should have gone thru but it got us all talking.... I think pl mayeven vote for them as a joke so they might b around for a few weeks yet :rofl:

Oh dont say that, take it back cos it may come true lol xxx

I bet they'll stay for aaaaages like those two boring guys that were rubbish a few years ago. I can't remember their names though....oh hang on yes, The McDonald Brothers. They were just never in the bottom 2! But as soon as they were, they were gone!

AND... ' same difference ' ... theres always 2 crappy ones.! louis always gets them!

I bet they'll stay for aaaaages like those two boring guys that were rubbish a few years ago. I can't remember their names though....oh hang on yes, The McDonald Brothers. They were just never in the bottom 2! But as soon as they were, they were gone!

Those 2 'boring guys' have had I dont know how many albums out since x factor - they are doing really well for themselves. :thumbup:
Fancy slagging the Mcdonald brothers sheesh :haha::winkwink:

Cant stand them, and im not watching it until they are out, so can someone let me know please :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->