Aubrey or Avery?

x__amour

Mommy.
Reaction score
I've always had two names picked out for my children, Victoria and Nicholas. Obviously I've gotten to use Victoria and will use Nicholas for a boy but when it came to the option of having a 2nd girl, I hit a wall.

About a year ago we decided on Aubrey Claire and were happy with it. Pretty recently though I'm not sure if I like it as much. It's a really common name these days.

I came across Avery and I really like it. Maybe Avery Claire, not sure.

What do you prefer? :flower:

I love Avery my oh said no! :( I'm not a massive fan of Aubrey though sorry xx

Avery :) ....Aubrey reminds me of Audrey from a tv soap. Lol

I love Aubrey! We're having a girl but OH hated it when I suggested it. I honestly think of Avery as a boys name because I watch Greys Anatomy and it's a guys surname.

I love the name Avery - it's so pretty! I also like Aubrey, but thanks in part to the show Teen Mom, I think it's all of a sudden super-popular in the US.

I love Avery so much it's our girls name if this baby is a girl! Hahahah. So my vote is Avery!!

I love avery was one of my choices for my dd but a friend had her baby before me and named her avery. Aubree could be shortened to bree so you'd have tori and bree x

I really like Avery/Avarie

Aubrey sounds odd to me...But like the nn Bri.
I'd prefer Audrey moreso.

avery.. since your LO is nicknamed tori, aubrey and tori sounds too rhymey! avery is gorgeous though xx

Aubrey, I like the idea of Aubree!

When I was pregnant with our girl I liked the name Ava and my dh liked Avery. I have a thing about nicknames so I compromised and her name is spelt Avarie. So her nick name is ava and this way it looks like a girl form of Avarie instead of the traditional boy Avery. hope that helps!

I like and prefer Avery over Aubrey.

I prefer Avery, I do like Aubrey but it reminds me of Teen Mom too much

Avery! Not nearly as common as aubrey. But it kinda reminds me of a color or bird..

I love Avery for girls and boys. Aubrey isn't a bad name, but like others have said, it reminds me of Teen Mom. And that show has made the name skyrocket in popularity.

I think Avery Claire is gorgeous.

Aubrey for definite out of the two, but I cannot stand Avery for personal reasons (my surname is Abet and people always say Avery, I've even had people "correct" it to Avery)

I like the name Aubrey though, it's similar to Audrey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->