August '14 Sunflowers. 27 angels. 48 pink, 28 blue. 74 HERE!!

Just had an appointment with my consultant, baby is average size and fixed in. She did a sweep and OMG it hurt, cervix is still long but soft and 1cm dilated so she is hopeful that it may push me into labour. Had a few painful tightenings since so fingers crossed it won't be too long for us. X

For those of you not on the fb group, my daughter was born sleeping at 6:52am on august 15th. I suffered a painful placental abruption and baby girl just didn't make it. She weighed 8lb 11oz and was absolutely perfect. I just hope I'm the only that has to go through this and all the other babies are born beautifully healthy.

I am so very sorry on the loss of your daughter. I wish you strength as you grieve, and please know that many prayea are being sent your way.

28329, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Congrats, Tracie! Love the name!

For those of you not on the fb group, my daughter was born sleeping at 6:52am on august 15th. I suffered a painful placental abruption and baby girl just didn't make it. She weighed 8lb 11oz and was absolutely perfect. I just hope I'm the only that has to go through this and all the other babies are born beautifully healthy.
I was so saddened when I read this on the FB group :cry: Please take your time to grieve and we are all here for you if you want to talk x

I'm so sorry dear, my heart is breaking for you, you're in our thoughts and prayers. :cry:

So sorry :hugs:

Checking in on all of you ladies- any new babies!? FX for all of you still waiting on your little loves!!

Only 17 babies left to go (and actually, I know a few of those have already been born.. just no update with info from mamas yet!) Crazy almost all of the babes have made their debuts!

Our little boy, Rowan, was born by elective section on 25/08. He weighed 8lb 3oz which was a shock for us as our first son was 9lb 11oz!!! We love him to bits...!

Wow I cant believe August has come and been.... I kinda miss our pregnant journies xx

Hello September! And happy 5 weeks to Charlie :)

Charlie's full name is Charlie George Latimer :)

Molly was born 1st sept @ 4.50pm weighing 9lb 2oz. Missed the August deadline but she's finally here. X

Congrats sore-boobs!!!

Almost all of the babies are here!!!!! Front page is almost completely updated :) How are all of you ladies getting along with your new babes?! We're doing great here. Weighed Zuri on our scale today and it's saying she weighs 10lbs 6oz!!!! She'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow. She's a great eater ;)

Nevada is doing well. She is also a good eater. She weighed 10 lbs at her two week check-up already and I'm sure she's gained quite a bit since then! Unfortunately she's been having some sort of tummy trouble the last day or so and is inconsolable at times so that is really hard. :(

Piper is doing well! Also good at feeding, this porky piggy! I spend most of my time with a nipple in her mouth. :p Haha! I'm sure she's near enough 9lbs, or more, but I haven't had her weighed for a while.

Rowan is 10 days old today and feeding well....so far a contented a little chap and OH and I both feel adjusting well and feels easier than first time. Last MW appt today and will have his weight checked but he was gaining when he was weighed on a Saturday so I think he will be back above his birth weight now. Can't believe it's September!! Hope everyone else doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->