****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

right this is what i have but if you see the 1st post u can see it in colour so sorry if it looks rubbish or i have missed anyon e out but ill sort it tommorow as im shattered tonight x

Yay, August babes!! The online calculators show my EDD for Aug 3rd. Pretty excited about being pregg, still can't believe it's true! Congrats to all the August moms! :dance:

it's all very exciting isn't it!!
Still got mega sore boobs at the minute, and I've been SO short tempered - I teach and my classes have suffered the brunt of it!
Also crying at EVERYTHING!

****August Beach Babies****

Jade TTC(me) 4th

41Zipster 1st

_Hope_ 3rd

Sar35 1st

EmilyBee not sure EDD

Amy2boys 1st
Hollywood mum 14ish!

Mellisa_M 6th

Mrs P 6th

Pinkandfluffy 7th

wanting1more 4th

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:crib::bunny::smug::headspin::dust::baby:
Welcome all August babies if you would like to be added to list please mail me x Jade x

Page looks great hon

Morning mummies2b,

Congratulations designergirl

Holywoodmum, I love a good :cry:, I'll always join you if you want some company

How are we all? I am currently feeling a bit :sick:!! Which I hope is a good sign! I had MS with DD from the day I hit 6 weeks right through until 14. I'd be at the loo when hubby went to work and back there by the time he got home again!!

Well what a beautiful clear day it is here today, hope to get out in the garden whilst whether is nice and do a last few bits before the whether really turns.

What do you all have planned?

It's sunny, bright and freezing cold here!
Have been for a walk in town already, back home now waiting for some friends to arrive for a play date - late as usual!
Oh how I love part-time work!

How was your play date Holywoodmum?

I have now finished the gardening and that is it for 2009!!

Just making a cottagepie for dinner and then I can shove that in the oven later. I am absolutely whacked, got bit if aching going on front and back. Could do with a lovely soak and curling up on the sofa witha hotwater bottle, but until 7pm and Eleanor is in bed, no chance of that.

So have we all had a good day? I should be helping DH this evening carry on with the decorating, but don't think I can be arsed, but didn't help last night either! Oops!

we had lots of fun!
Charlotte today learned to climb on to the kitchen table - one of the other mums said, oh DD can climb on ourtable now, she climbs on the chair and then on the table...
next minute C runs to the kitchen on to a chair, which she's never done in her life and a leg up on the table - will have to be even more hawklike now!!
Stayed dry here, so I think we're going to go in the garden briefly before teatime :)
I managed a wee nap while she went down today too which was lush!

Good evening ladies...would firstly like to thank mrsp for helping me with the list :D... I am so so so tired I have done 50 hours at work this week :( feeling very crouchy and ufortuanatly taking it out DH got the weekend off though but up at 7.30 in the morning zzzz....one of the ladies at my world made me cry today she had a go at me saying that just because im pregnant doesnt mean i have to be lazy and do absaloutly nothing...stupid cow what does she expect i work with people who have challenging behaviour and learning difficulties of course im not going to do much!not only that but she asked me to go bowling with a resident and do the shopping which was about 30 items!!!stupid cow no wonder i moaned at her!

because i am sleeping so heavy lately i feel like i have no sleep :( hope yu are all well...sorry i havent seemed tobe able to get to come on here the last few days as much as i want to but will try more :D doctors wed so scared that af will still turn up :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

babe page looks fab, you done a great job. :thumbup::thumbup:

Firstly big :hugs: to you and hope you feel a bit brighter in the morning.

I feel very tired this pregnancy, I didn't feel like it with Eleanor, we have been very busy at home too which isn't helping, fortunately I can afford not to work so least I don't have that to contend with too.

My hormones seem to be all round the place at the moment snapping at who ever when ever!!

They are ever such long hours that you work?

Good morning girlies

How are we all?

So I did a test again this morning just because :witch: was due yesterday and thankfully she's still not here and test was nice and strong!! :happydance::happydance:

Whats the plans for the day?

I have some housework to do and then off to Tesco and a trip into town to get some bits for Christmas.

Hope you all have a good day and Jade you are feeling a bit brighter today :hugs:

We're going for a swimming lesson this morning for DD...
Before that I have to gather up all the really late library books that are in the house!!

it's all very exciting isn't it!!
Still got mega sore boobs at the minute, and I've been SO short tempered - I teach and my classes have suffered the brunt of it!
Also crying at EVERYTHING!

Oooh I'm on my training at the moment, not particularly enjoying feeling sick all day when in front of a hoard of teenies!

In a way it is actually nice feeling a bit off, cause I can actually feel pregnant.

Hellooooo all you lovely mummys to be!!

I am due the 1st of August I think. Its so exciting!!

Congratulations to all those BFP

Looking forward to enjoying a healthy and hapy nine months with you all :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->