• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Many thanks hollywoodmum

trying to just relax about it, though I am very excited!! Still doesn't feel totally real yet!

Congrats to you too x

You're going to be busy by the looks of things Jade TTC!

I feel the same as you, 5th Aug seems like such a long way away, anything could happen between now and then, but we just have to do the best we can and keep our fingers crossed. Plenty more pregnancies turn out healthy and normal than don't, so the odds are in our favour!

Hellooooo all you lovely mummys to be!!

I am due the 1st of August I think. Its so exciting!!

Congratulations to all those BFP

Looking forward to enjoying a healthy and hapy nine months with you all :happydance:

Hello and welcome

Congratulations on your :bfp: wish you a H&H 9 months xxxx

JadeTTC offer still stands if you wanna hand with updating and stuff, if you find out how I can edit it too. More than happy to help. x x

Aww thanks Mrs P!

You too!

Your wee girl looks so adorable!

Hi everyone :D

MrsP I promise i will have a proper look later and find out how i can let you edit with me if I cant then ill send you a private message with my username and password if thats ok??

well evan though I am shattered I am soo glad to be home now I actually have a weekend off!

still feeling very bloated got doctors wednesday cant wait!:happydance:

Is any one eating they they have never eaten before?I am never full up!!

ooh may i add I now havent smoked or had a drink for 4 weeks :happydance::happydance:

hope your all well I have the comp for most the night so will be here xx

According to my calculations I'm due on the 2nd!! Two weeks before my best friend's wedding so it had best arrive on time lol!

xx

Hi everyone :D

MrsP I promise i will have a proper look later and find out how i can let you edit with me if I cant then ill send you a private message with my username and password if thats ok??

well evan though I am shattered I am soo glad to be home now I actually have a weekend off!

still feeling very bloated got doctors wednesday cant wait!:happydance:

Is any one eating they they have never eaten before?I am never full up!!

ooh may i add I now havent smoked or had a drink for 4 weeks :happydance::happydance:

hope your all well I have the comp for most the night so will be here xx

Oh honey you work so hard you need a good nights :sleep: and enjoy your break this weekend :hugs::hugs:

Yeah no problem hon, just one less thing for you to do. I am about most of the time anways as I stay at home with Eleanor x

Oh yes and I am always starving, my friend asked me today if I think its in my head, but I really don't!!

Britgirl 82 - Helloe and welcome and congratulations to you x x x

ok huni you got anything nice planned for the weekend...oooh I am so so naughty!!!I went into mother care and HAD to buy something heehee i only bought some bottles and some booties but i couldnt walk out empty handed x

its not in your head hubby keeps calling me a pig and saying that our peanut will be a jumbo peanut heehee

haha!! love it!!

I don't have so much to buy this time cos still have it from Eleanor, although do get to do another nursery!! woop woop!!

Just waiting for Si (DH) to get home, he had to go into London at 3pm this afternoon and still no back. We had contact 15 minutes ago and he is currently driving around town on fumes looking for a petrol garage!! Oops!!

Then he should be walking through the door with a long over due chinese, I am staarving, just stuffing my face with packet of crisps!!

This weekend we are decorating the hallway, a long on going project of ours.

What about you? xxxx

haha!! love it!!

I don't have so much to buy this time cos still have it from Eleanor, although do get to do another nursery!! woop woop!!

Just waiting for Si (DH) to get home, he had to go into London at 3pm this afternoon and still no back. We had contact 15 minutes ago and he is currently driving around town on fumes looking for a petrol garage!! Oops!!

Then he should be walking through the door with a long over due chinese, I am staarving, just stuffing my face with packet of crisps!!

This weekend we are decorating the hallway, a long on going project of ours.

What about you? xxxx

we have been really lucky as I have two really good friends who are giving us a few things also my sister has a four month old so she is giving us things too so i wont really need to buy much Im soo excited 8 months seems ages away :wacko:

oh dear I hope he makes it then otherwise you will need more crisps haha...hmm chinese we ate out as i couldnt be asked to cook although as soon as we got there i really didnt fancy andything then when i decided i cleared my plate :D

well Adam(hubby) Is going to watch the footie tommorow with his brother in the afternoon soo I am hopefully gonna try and tidy the house top to bottom but no doubt i will have a lay in start the housework at about 1 o clock then by 3 ill need a nap and wont have got far!!

i am now debating wether i should open this really bag of cheese balls i have got :blush:

do it do it do it!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Where did you go for dinner?

Football, bloody football. Si loves it. He is a west ham supporter, drives me mad.

I hope he gets back too, I am sooooooooooooooooo hungry!! I think an apple is next!

I did do it heehee mmm they taste good!!how sad is this we have two comps in our house im on this one on bnb and adam is playing bloody call of duty!!!!!stupid men

we went to brewers fair not that exciting!

I was good and had an apple first thing this morning I dont really get time for breakfast when i start at 7.30 and we not aloud to eat breakfast at work but i might tell my boss that i have to have brekkie hehee i love being preg can get away with everything :D

yeah do that too. Not a very good influence me!!!

Savour every mouthful. I just try to remember everything that goes on has to come off again!!

Just watching Eastenders, although don't know why I put my self through it!!

Just got the go ahead from hubby to order the dinner :dance: :dance:

You ladies watch I'm a Celebrity?

I am watching eastenders too and will watch ima celebrity!you going to find out what baby is?

Certainly not!! I really don't think they should be allowed to tell you. I'm a silly old cow, bit old fashioned, think you should wait for the suprise.

We were team yellow with Eleanor all the way. Made the last few weeks a bit harder due to my lack of impatience!!

What about you? Who else is planning on finding out? x

oooh I am too impatiant I will have to find out Adam doesnt want to though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"