****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello :) How is everyone doing?

Only 3 weeks to go for you Lou! Hows everything going?

Hope everyone and their bubbas are ok

Hey, more or less organised now :D

I'm ready...can't quite believe it!!

:hi: everyone!

Just thought I'd report that we officially today got rid of the potties in our house!

I can't actually believe it.

Oh and we get married this week :argh:

Hope you lovely ladies and your not so little babies are ok and well? How are the Christmas plans coming on?

Also another guest tonight too :wacko:

Congrats!!! Alia still prefers to pee on her potty rather than the toilet :dohh:

Good luck with the wedding! :happydance:

rid of the potties! wow! ds1 won't even sit on ours... still firmly in our cloth diapers... with 2 in them it's never ending laundry! :haha:

We got Henry off his potty and using the toilet, and dry at night, until he started playgroup and they left him in wet pants/jeans! Back to starting again now and re-settling him in a new playgroup!

Congrats Baby France! I am not on here much anymore, but popped in to see how the new babies, and bigger ones are doing. Sounds like potty training is the big skill right now. K is pretty much potty trained with only an occasional accident now and then. She wears a diaper at night still, as she comes in my bed. Often her diaper is dry, but I am not risking it! LOL. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hello ladies!

Just wanted to wish you and all your little August bubs a merry Xmas indeed! And of course your youngest/oldest :D

Have a lovely day

:kiss:

Miss you x x x

Merry Christmas!!!!

We might start TTC baby #3 in the new year.....am I insane?!

Yes! But no at the same time! I'd love another but I'm not allowed :(

Sounds exciting x

hi everyone :) not posted in here for too long. just found out i'm pregnant again. due august again! haha x

Aw congratulations Samface!

I keep hearing news of people expecting again.

My little Elf is growing up sooo fast. Hope your 'babies' are ok x

Oh ya to answer my previous question: yes. I am insane *points to spoiler*

Emma got into the nursery!

I can't believe they are starting nursery soon?!?! It only seems like yesterday that we were talking about all sorts about being pregnant and wondering if today was the day they planned to arrive!

Hope you are all ok x

Hey BF!!! Missed you! What happened to your journal?? <3

We find out the gender of babe #3 in less than a week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back