August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Hmmm am hoping she's not as would mean a lot of changes to have a third - new house, car etc! It was a bit freaky how she was right about last pregnancy though!

Probably not a good film for a baby :haha: its meant to be really good though.

Ladies, any plans for more babies? I know it's early but me and OH have already decided we want another :rofl: not for at least 1-2 years though, I haven't quite forgotten the pain yet ;)

Little man is wide awake when he should be asleep. I'm going to be up early to as we have a plumber coming at 8am and environmental health are coming at 10am!

Yeah totally, I'm already jealous of my friends and family who are still pregnant! :haha: Bigger gap till next one though, when Louis is 3 I think :D

Mark&Annie- your Louis and my Jack were born on the same day!!! You all have such beautiful babies!!! Had our one month check up today ( a week after LO's one month birthday) and everything is great!

Cool! And thank you :D Plus you've just reminded me I should make that appointment :dohh:

Hahah I'm awful today girls sorry I will edit ASAP! Got plumber here finally!! First job of the day and he's late. Glad I'm not paying him.

no more babies for me :) id get my tubes tied if i wasnt too young. but i might end up being a surrogate in afew years for my sister so i might be pregnant again it just wont be for myself :p

coreys being so clingy n wanting a feed but then not feeding and i just get covered in milk so its really doing my head in, on top of that zanes decided hes going to pull at me all day.

can i lock babies in a cage for some quiet time? lol

the matching outfits was zanes idea hahaha
DSCF2230.jpg

Ah bless! Love the matching outfits!!

Bobby is having a day of calling my name for no apparent reason! Think he just likes the sound of his own voice today! Darcy is just catching up on her sleep that she didn't have last night!

Just been out to pick some blackberrys but its flippin freezing so weren't out for long!

Can you add me please sequeena??

Ashlyn Joy was born August 1, 2011 :cloud9: Can't believe she's 5 weeks already - I go back to work October 3 and I'm dreading it :nope:

Here are a couple pics:

IMGP6707.jpg

IMGP6608.jpg

IMGP6651.jpg

Ahh she is beautiful Abs!

Our little girls share the same birthday :thumbup:

Ah bless she's gorgeous! Will add when I get home am currently having day from he'll and feel more hormonal now than when I was pregnant!

I love the matching outfits- I have to get some for my boys!! I'm feeling stir-crazy ladies, I've been stuck in my house for two days due to flooding from some bad storms. I have to keep going to the basement to shop-vac, and DH is out of town, ugh!

OH told me today that I need to bond with Thomas more... ummmmmmm!!! :wacko: ok so I can't settle him everytime he cries I'm sure that's not a sign that I need to bond with him more.

TTCNumbertwo hope you manage to get out soon. I've been out too much (not properly relaxed since Thomas was born). I want a pyjama day!!

Sequeena i still can't always settle Darcy it doesn't mean we haven't bonded with our LOs it just means we are still learning what cries mean what! I'm sure sometimes Darcy cries just because she can :haha:

TTCnumber2 hope u get out soon!

I think that's the case too! :dohh: God men are so bloody insensitive at times!!

I am starved. Have not eaten today and it's nearing 8pm. GAH.

Yep they certainly are!!!

Go eat!! I'm just about to have a bit of lasagne, bit late but better late then never!

I'm not sure I can be arsed to move tbh! Had such an awful day just want to sleep but know little man is going to wake for a feed soon.

How come your day has been so awful? If it is coz of what your OH said then don't let that get you down! Men have a habit of speaking before they even think about what they are saying!

:hugs:

Oh no not that (though am annoyed about that).

It's a very long story so I won't go into it all but this is what's happened today

Up at 7am with baby
Plumber arrived at 9am, says he doesn't have 2 years worth of boiler certificates (duh because we've lived here for 2 years, we knew our landlord was lying but just wanted it confirmed) and that he didn't even know our landlord owned this house
Environmental Health arrived at 10:30am with landlord's father (who was an exceptional bastward)
Councillor for my area arrived not long after (lovely woman, helping us loads) and ripped sh!t into landlord's father haha.
EH went round house with landlord's father and Sean. Landlord's father making snide comments all the time.

Outcome of EH visit;
Windows either need bringing up to scratch or replacing
Front door needs replacing
Damp in living room
Plaster needs hacking off and redone
Electrics need a complete overhaul as fuse box is several years out of date (which means we can't live here when this is going on but we don't think he'll even bother!)
More plug sockets need to be put in. They weren't impressed that we need to run an extension lead across the kitchen because there is only ONE plug socket

God I've forgotten what else.

Boiler clearly needed a service anyway as it now does not make noises and hot water actually comes out as soon as you turn on the tap. Hurrah!

After everyone left OH went over to the road to speak to our neighbour as he's helping him do some landscaping. I got left with baby who woke up and screamed for a feed and me being tired/stressed completely forgot to do bottles and tried to juggle baby whilst cooling a bottle ASAP.

Whilst doing this some random turns up to buy OHs phone. Had to let her in through back door as OH had taken front door keys, attempting polite conversation with screaming baby is not fun. Could not find phone as OH decided it was funny to move it. Found it in the end.

OH came back home and said he's landscaping tomorrow which means I'm left with baby and 'it's a good oppurtunity for you to bond with him' ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! OH soon realises I am not in mood for bull crap and shuts up.

For all of 2 seconds.

Then decides he MUST go into Swansea to buy a new phone even though the phone he'd just sold was not even a week old and he sold it for a LOSS of £65.

He sold this;

https://cdn1.rightphone.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/HTC-Wildfire-S-2.jpg

and bought this;

https://media.bestofmicro.com/orange-monte-carlo,0-Z-299411-13.png

Of course I had to go so I'm dragged into the cold and wet with baby in tow. Not long got home.

Not a happy bunny!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"