~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Almost their second birthdays so I thought I would post to the thread and see if anyone is around.

Louie will be 2 on the 10th August. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. Now that it is summer all the memories of being heavily pregnant seem recent.

looking forward to his birthday!

Almost their second birthdays so I thought I would post to the thread and see if anyone is around.

Louie will be 2 on the 10th August. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. Now that it is summer all the memories of being heavily pregnant seem recent.

looking forward to his birthday!

I can't believe our babies are going to be 2 this year. Karlee turns two on the 18th of August. I already have everything planned.

I had another little bub back in April, it feels like ages since I've been pregnant with her. She's growing far too fast!:cry:

This is my Karlee bear at almost 2.

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
What a cutie! :) Mine is turning two on August 1st... just days away, and I am not even ready yet! This is her on the 4th of July. :) She's a spunky little thing, and her eyes are poofy from allergies. My last little baby after only two. We're still very attached, and she's still nursing. We're about to hit that coveted two year milestone! That is the last milestone I have left. After this, it is up to her to nurse or wean. https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/LadyWells/2014-07-010_zpscd88ccad.jpg

Louie will be 2 on August 10th. We are having a party for his little friends on the 9th. He is blond and curly so gets lots of attention from the old ladies when we go shopping. It has been an amazing two years... can't remember life before him.

Attachments

• boys in tubs.jpg
    boys in tubs.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Mine will be 2 August 28th. No big party.

Attachments

• IMAG1223.jpg
    IMAG1223.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
image.jpg

Here is my little Stella Noelle, she will be 2 August 31st so still a month to go! The time has flown by and I am starting to want another baby. I just love my days with this adorable sassy little princess! :) love seeing everyone's pictures! Happy 2nd birthdays Baby Fireflies!

Last year (Louie's first birthday) I was very emotional the week before... not because I was sad about him turning one but because I sort of relived or at least remembered in detail his traumatic birth. Was worried that would be an annual event - but gladly... none of that this year!

His party is Saturday... I am very excited!

Last year (Louie's first birthday) I was very emotional the week before... not because I was sad about him turning one but because I sort of relived or at least remembered in detail his traumatic birth. Was worried that would be an annual event - but gladly... none of that this year!

His party is Saturday... I am very excited!

I've been there! I still have a yearly issue nine years in, actually. I'm so glad you're doing well this year!

Was just looking through old posts and threads and saw that this was last posted in July this year!!

Seems like soo long ago we were expecting August Firefly's, Zach's birthday is in under 2 weeks now :)

Here he is, and I'm also 16 weeks pregnant with no2 :)

Attachments

• 10592247_10152320497767406_1820904887_n.jpg
    10592247_10152320497767406_1820904887_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
Was just looking through old posts and threads and saw that this was last posted in July this year!!

Seems like soo long ago we were expecting August Firefly's, Zach's birthday is in under 2 weeks now :)

Here he is, and I'm also 16 weeks pregnant with no2 :)

Congratulations on #2!

Still can't believe we have THREE year olds now!! OMG where has the time gone????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->