AUGUST 2013 babies...

TXRunnerGirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Wanted to start a thread with all the women who just got their BFP's and are expecting in August 2013 so we could share symptoms and questions! I am 4 weeks and 5 days along today and feeling a little tired and tiny bit of soreness in boobs, but that's about it. How's everyone else feeling?

Congrats on all your BFP's!!!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months!!! :happydance:

July 26th-Snuggle

August 1-HopefulCookie, danksgoodness, vonnie18

August 2-roberts08

August 3-Anorak, 9jawife

August 4-FLU77ERBYE

August 5-Gemma G, Lullahbelle12, MichelleG1208

August 6- Koonk, Sweetka, FLU77ERBYE, daniellerdh05, Catrina123

August 7- chelsealynnb, kayden198503, Shychigirl

August 8- Chutchinson, Hope1409, despereauz, lellow, MamaMeeMee

August 9- XLaura_BellaX, WristWatch24, Girly922, StellaBella24

August 10- lilbeanfolk, DeeDee5112, Ammeg, XxChanelxX, anchor08, kisywisy

August 11- NarnNar, kj2010, Emma21, Shedge84, SurpriseDSS, spunky84, Baby_Dream, aimee21

August 12- cat1285. Mrs.Agar, Babydust82, OptimisticMom

August 13- Tnfox, Katiie, AmyO, sweetieinva, Twinkle 3, Kerrbear7183

August 14- whimsy82, eleff, spinneybaby, Mamatex, Freezinhot,

August 15- BellaBlue, wannabeprego, Emzy192, CelticNiamh, Michelle01, katerdid

August 16- AMMCAS114, Loubyroo, Allika, tinytot2, jewel02, ChaseThisLite

August 17- Kat.O, DEWCOB, readyforhope1, suffolksazzle, RockNRollBaby, dickybird

August 18- Ash0727, Pinkmonki, Karabub

August 19- EYD, jazzylady, luckypawprint, kelseyk, Jamie Sue, shatinahan, mrsinlove, brazilowens

August 20- Runnergrl, 2011Maybebaby

August 21- Samface182, graysmommy, Augustbaby13, l1nda, simno1

August 22- Smiler82, mon_ami, LauraLoo1612, Em4owen, Nela, Mrs.ttcbby1

August 23-dillapickle, momofadane
August 24- Simnol, MrsMurphy2Be, Miniamo, THart, JessyG, esteppt

August 25- SMGP, Kiwi_Jen, Marielyo, dealbabyone

August 26-hopeandpray1, pinhams

August 27-Raggydoll

August 28-Bbwishin, Horsey girl, Ali33, Lovechristmas

August 29-Idr, Zoey Kaspian, Duejan2012, Zebra2023

August 30-Ibdibdabdo, Foxybabyhg3, LandN

August 31-Paigeturner, HHenderson, Beany192, dannys106

September 8th- Aiden187

Hi!! Congrats to you!! I'm about 5 wks 2 days with LO #2. Feeling good, just tired quicker, thirsty and peeing every 10 minutes. Happy and healthy to all!

Hello! I'm due middle of August, not sure exactly on a date.
I'm Katie and this is my second baby!

I have tender firm boobies and a little tiredness but that's all!
We are gonna stay :yellow: again too, exciting!

Pleased to meet you all <3

Congrats to you guys! What a great Christmas present this year :) This is my second pregnancy, but unfortunately we said goodbye to our first little angel in December of last year. Really really excited but also very very nervous :/.

Hey! My EDD is 08/01/13, but I know I ovulated at least a week late so doc said i'd be due somewhere around 08/07/13. So far i'm nauseated (haven't vomited yet, though) sore boobs, SUPER fatigued (could also chalk some of that up to cutting caffeine out though), and really bad hot flashes. Congrats to everyone!

Hi! Congrats to all you ladies! I am 6+3 and due on or around 3rd August. Keep thinking it will be the 8th though! At the moment nausea is a big player. My boobs have settled down and so has my cramping, I just feel 'blurgh' all the time. Oh I am tired, and my bloat has gone down!

Congrats to you guys! What a great Christmas present this year :) This is my second pregnancy, but unfortunately we said goodbye to our first little angel in December of last year. Really really excited but also very very nervous :/.

:flower:

I am very nervous too,
Second baby miscarriages are common in the women's side of the family, and as a sufferer of PCOS miscarriage is higher risk too.
:(
We can do this xxxx

To bloat or not to bloat!

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4752/bloats.jpg

Hi Girls ! Congrats!!

Every couple of weeks the mod's come around and move threads like these over to the pregnancy group section, you are all welcome to come join us over there!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1461185-were-due-august-moms-mums-everyone-welcome.html

:flower:

I am very nervous too,
Second baby miscarriages are common in the women's side of the family, and as a sufferer of PCOS miscarriage is higher risk too.
:(
We can do this xxxx

yes we can do this!! :hugs::hugs: When is your first u/s? i am scheduled for Dec 27 which will be 7w2days

I'm exactly 4 weeks and 5 days today as well!

Due August 14th.

My back started getting sore a few days ago and my restless legs have kicked up a notch (all much like right before AF is due) and I can't stop running to the bathroom to pee! Aside from all that and the extreme thirst I have constantly, I'm doing well :)

Yay for August babies!

It really is TXRunnerGirl! I was always a regular 10 with a flatish tummmy, and then pow! 5 weeks and I was really bloated! Now it has gone down some! Crazy!!!

Runnergirl I am also 4 weeks and 5 days today! EDD 14th August as far as I know! Last week (when af was due) I had some major cramping, this week not so bad but my boobs are very tender!
Im secretly excited about more symptoms although I know I won't be saying that when they kick in!
Good luck everyone :)

Runnergirl I am also 4 weeks and 5 days today! EDD 14th August as far as I know! Last week (when af was due) I had some major cramping, this week not so bad but my boobs are very tender!
Im secretly excited about more symptoms although I know I won't be saying that when they kick in!
Good luck everyone :)

That's funny you said that because i just told my sister that i want as many symptoms as possible so i know i'm preggo lol. i may be cursing myself later when the ms starts!

Due August 14th.

My back started getting sore a few days ago and my restless legs have kicked up a notch (all much like right before AF is due) and I can't stop running to the bathroom to pee! Aside from all that and the extreme thirst I have constantly, I'm doing well :)

Yay for August babies!

i should be due either the 13th or 14th also :):)!

Due August 14th.

Yay for August babies!

i should be due either the 13th or 14th also :):)!

And me! I know what we were all doing a few weeks ago (on the same day!!) :sex::sex:

hahahaha...I am also 4 weeks 5 days due on August 14th! Seems like a popular due date! I am exhausted and can't stay up late at all and a little crampy but that's it...I didn't really get any symptoms with DS and still had a healthy little boy so even if you don't get symptoms, don't worry!

Hi ladies due 8/19, exactly 4 weeks today. I have been supper exhausted.. needing naps around noon and go to bed by 9 every night. Been having cramps last few days. My boobs aren't very sore, just sore nipples.. peeing all the time!

TXRunnserGirl.. you look like you've lost 5 lbs, 1 dress size in those pics. Wow, I could use a little of that for sure!

Hello all! My due date is slightly earlier than the apparently very popular 13-14. I'm due August 12 based on O date (Aug 7 based on LMP).

I'm glad other people said they're not having many symptoms at the mo. The only symptom I know of for sure is tender boobs. I might be a bit more tired and gassy than usual, and I feel very slightly queasy at times. I had cramps last week, but they died down by Thurs/Fri. But other than the tender boobs, I feel more or less the same as before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->