AUGUST 2013 babies...

Im 5-6 wks... Inbetweener lol... Ill know more Friday... Boobs are the only thing bothering me at this time.. I think I had all the symptoms up until about 3 days ago... Now I suffer from insomnia lol

I have insomnia too! I'm hoping it goes away. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I've been having trouble sleeping through the night since 10DPO. Didn't have trouble sleeping before that.

Hey ladies! Congrats! I'm due August 12, 2013 with our second baby! Very excited and nervous!

I am due around august 11th! I am about 5 weeks today...feeling so hungry all the time but just don't feel like eating:shrug: can't sleep on my belly because my boobs are so sore.

Congrats everyone!!

I am 5+4 with our first baby, we just got married recently too so the perfect ending to the year, should be due 8th Aug. Telling my parents on Christmas Day and I can't wait. Was at the doctors today as had some pain in my shoulders and neck but just a pulled muscle, so relieved about that. I have been feeling slightly nauseous, and had some cramping. I have been pretty tired in the evenings and have been bloated, other than that all is well, hope it continues!!! Got my first midwife appointment on 3rd Jan x

I'm so hesitant to post in these types of threads for fear I will jinx myself, but I am trying to move forward so here we go!! I am due on or around 8/14. I am just shy of 5 weeks based on my LMP but I think I am a week or so earlier than that. I hope to find out this Thursday when I go in again for an appointment.

The symptoms I have are being tired, being hungrier, and peeing a lot. I was a little sick and light headed yesterday but I feel that has more to do with not getting enough sleep and not eating enough after lunch.

MamaTex, I've been reluctant to post in threads like this too!

Now that people mention being hungry, I have experienced that as well. I always feel really hungry as soon as I wake up in the morning. That happened occassionally before, but it has happened every morning since around the time of my positive HPT. I'm also just hungrier throughout the day.

So... tender boobs, increased appetite, and possibly insomnia, but that might be a coincidence. I haven't heard insomnia mentioned as a pregnancy symptom much.

Sooo.... I haven't been on here in a while, we were ttc and we just kind agave up. But, here I am. And I just got my BFP yesterday. I have lower back cramps, boobs are sore, extremely exhausted all the time. Hungry, like I am starving. and That's about it. my EDD would be August 16th, 2013 if we are going by my last period. Go to the DR. tomorrow morning for blood work. I am excited!

hi, im due around august 9th :) no symptoms at all atm just extra tierd, im not worried though, ive had 3 miscariages in the past and had strong symptoms and none so theres not indication either way,

ive decided im going all out on PMA!! the end of july this year i have birth to my son at 36 weeks he was still born, he was also due in august, so im taking it as a positive sign right??
i also have a daughter who is almost 2 :) we will most definitely be team yellow and already have baby's names picked :p

I'm 6 + 2 today and due on August 3 according to the online due date calculators. S/he will be a third generation August baby. My dad, then me, then her. :)

Congratulations to all of you!!!!

Eleff- hahaha yes, i guess thanksgiving brought out the :sex: y time in all of us :)

Spinneybaby, Daniellerdh05, Mrs. Agar, Ammcas, Narnnar- Congratulations, so exciting we all get to be bump buddies!!!!!

EYD-my nipples are really sore too, ouch!!! Oh and that picture was of anorak (i would love to take credit for a loss of 5 pounds though lol)

MamaTex and Cat1285, i feel the same. i know i took a leap by posting this thread but I am trying to stay as positive as possible and i was starting to let my loss really effect the enjoyment of this pregnancy. I am really excited to get to know more ladies that are due right around the same time :). I wish you all a H&H 9 months and as we get through each milestone the journey will seem less and less stressful (hopefully)! It is nice to know we have support from other women along the way :)!

Chutchinson...congrats! You have more will power than i do for holding out to tell your parents on Christmas, that is such a beautiful Christmas present to give them! :)

XLaura-BellaX...i am very to sorry to hear about your son! Congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful august rainbow baby! :)

9jawife I'm an August baby too :) Good month! Congrats!

I hope i didn't forget anyone! I'm just really excited (and nervous) about the next several months that lie ahead and think it's neat to know that there are women out there who are going through exactly the same thing :):)

Ah yeah, the piccies were me! :) Thank you for the compliments! Guess the nausea is removing the bloat (for the time being!) x

Congrats to everyone!! I am 5 weeks 2 days...our EDD is August 10. I go back on New Year's Eve for my 8 week scan, can't wait! Just feeling fatigue here and there, tender boobies..and I don't seem to have much of an appetite in the mornings most things make my stomach turn but not actually nauseous!!

I'm 6 + 2 today and due on August 3 according to the online due date calculators. S/he will be a third generation August baby. My dad, then me, then her. :)

Same with me! My Dad's is on the 2nd, mine on the 16th and cubs will be on or around 3rd!

I'm 6 weeks today so EDD is 5th August unless it turns out to be twins which will set me back a few weeks! Congrats on all your August babies :) xx

I am 5 weeks 2 days today, due August 9th or 10th. My first ultrasound is Wednesday and I am just praying that everything is going well! Congrats to you all! :)

Congrats to you guys! What a great Christmas present this year :) This is my second pregnancy, but unfortunately we said goodbye to our first little angel in December of last year. Really really excited but also very very nervous :/.

:flower:

I am very nervous too,
Second baby miscarriages are common in the women's side of the family, and as a sufferer of PCOS miscarriage is higher risk too.
:(
We can do this xxxx

yes we can do this!! :hugs::hugs: When is your first u/s? i am scheduled for Dec 27 which will be 7w2days

I have no idea :(
I've only just been to the doctors today and been referred!
First midwife appointment is the 19th x

Hello ladies! Congratulations to you all!! We have a thread for August as well! Maybe you can all join us and that way we can make a huge thread with all of us!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...re-due-august-moms-mums-everyone-welcome.html

Here's the link!

Hello ladies! Congratulations to you all!! We have a thread for August as well! Maybe you can all join us and that way we can make a huge thread with all of us!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...re-due-august-moms-mums-everyone-welcome.html

Here's the link!

oooh yay! I didn't realize there was already a thread! That would be great to just get one huge one going :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->