AUGUST 2013 babies...

Congrats to everyone! I'm 6 weeks 4 days. I'm due August 1st, 2013. Every day feels like a milestone, one day down. I lost my last pregnancy at 6 weeks 1 day. I'm happy and praying that I go through this whole pregnancy without a hitch. FX'd for everyone and positive vibes to everyone.

Hi ladies. Can I join? I am due August 8th according to the online calculators. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow with my RE to make sure everything is where it should be, then I can go see my obgyn. I am so nervous as I had a mc 15 months ago but I am trying to stay positive! :)

No major symptoms, only sore bbs, on and off cramps and nausea that comes and goes so not sure if thats mind over matter.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats to all of you!! Sounds like November was a busy month and a popular month to get our lil buns in our ovens going! i am really excited for each and every one of you and can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy journey :). So far i'm just tired and sore nipples but this morning i woke up with a couple waves of nausea but they are gone now!

Congrats to everyone!!!

My EDD is August 13!!!

Hell ladies,

Im due on the 17th August :) boobs are a little tender & soooo tired Zzzzzz

Hi, my due date is Aug. 8 and I'll be almost 6 wks. I only have sore bbs and on and off cramps symptoms so far.

I forgot how bad first trimester tiredness is! I've been having an afternoon nap with my son!

Hello Ladies, I am 4 weeks 4 days today so EDD 16th Aug 2013 :dance:

I have back ache, mild cramping, dry eyes, tiredness and can not stop peeing!

Hi Ladies!

Congrats on all your BFPs! I am 5 weeks + 1 day and so far my symptoms have been constantly peeing, this was since 3 dpo sore boobies since week 4, I get a few cramps every now and then and lots of bloat and gas. I could give my OH a run for his money haha! Have had mild nausea but i think that's due to the wind i think :haha: Also lots of saliva. No vomiting yet, i'm hoping this stays away! Fingers xd! Due on 12th Aug but this is not confirmed. Waiting for dating scan which will be when im around 10 weeks xx

Hi ladies... My EDD is 18August:). So scary... So far I've been having cramps .on and off. And my Boobies are tender at times. That comes and goes and that's what makes me nervous. My symptoms left before I found out I lost my twins. I'm so nervous to get too excited but I think this is somewhat normal...I guess. Anyways, I would love to join this group. Looking forward to sharing with you all.

H&H9 to you all. :hug:

I just found out yesterday although I was suspecting for a few days prior. This is our first and we are going to be older parents (bit nervous about that).

So far my boobs hurt like hell and been a bit nausous and crampy. Still in shock.

I just found out yesterday although I was suspecting for a few days prior. This is our first and we are going to be older parents (bit nervous about that).

So far my boobs hurt like hell and been a bit nausous and crampy. Still in shock.

If it's not too forward to ask... How old? OH is 43 and I'm 37 and this will be our second so... we're older too ;)

My symptoms are fluctuating for sure! For those who have bloating, do you notice that the morning is not so bad but by the end of the night feel like 4 months preggo?

My symptoms come and go too, I'm guessing it must be normal if most of us are experiencing it :) I get waves of nausea which are not fun but I rather feel that way than be hugging a toilet bowl...I have a fear of throwing up, duno why! Silly isn't it?

My symptoms come and go too, I'm guessing it must be normal if most of us are experiencing it :) I get waves of nausea which are not fun but I rather feel that way than be hugging a toilet bowl...I have a fear of throwing up, duno why! Silly isn't it?

oh no, that's not silly :)! i hate throwing up too!!!

Tomorrow or thursday i will add everyone's EDD's to the beginning of the thread :)

Anyone else have a clomid bun in the oven?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->