August 2016 Buddies? (Maybe too soon...!?)

Starlight2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Anyone expecting for Aug 2016 out there? Would love to buddy up and go through the journey together!!

Just got our BFP for baby #2 this past weekend and had it confirmed with a blood test on Monday. Next up for us is an ultrasound on Monday. I think that we will be around 6 weeks then! The reason we are having an u/s so early is that we have a history or fertility issues and also experienced a m/c a few months ago. We are lucky that this is a natural conception (what a nice surprise!) So hoping that it sticks!! xxx

Look forward to meeting you ladies and hearing about your stories :flower:

Congratulations! I will be due around August 11th. 5 weeks today. Will be baby #2 for me also. My 1st son is 4. May have a bumpy ride through this pregnancy though as got preeclampsia during my first and also have a hiatal hernia this time around. Wishing you lots of luck on your journey 😁 x

Congratulations to you as well 20yr!! Hoping that your 2nd pregnancy is a bit easier on you than the first :) That must be uncomfortable to have a hernia right now :S Poor you.

When is your next doctors appointment/scan?

Hi ladies can I join? Just got my bfp today after our third IVF for baby #2. Am in shock and all feels surreal but we are over the moon!! X

Meee! Just got a totally surprise BFP and it looks like I'll be due about August the 22nd 🙊

Congratulations to you ladies!

Welcome ladies and congrats!!

Mrs W - so excited for you that your third of treatment worked! Yayyy!

Hanni - yay for surprises :) !

Hello Ladies! I got my BFP on Dec. 1st but don't really know my due date yet I want to say as of right now looks like Aug. 12 I have my first docs appointment around the 8 week mark in the beginning of January so far so good 5 weeks today this is my third pregnancy and have a 7 and 4 year old boys!!! Hoping this one is that girl but happy that baby is doing good so far and hopefully a smooth and easy pregnancy

Thanks starlight!

Welcome moggy congrats!

How is everyone feeling so far? I'm so tired and been feeling sick already!! So happy though, symptoms are very welcome at the moment, they are helping me feel this is real!! I still keep looking at the 2 pink lines in disbelief!! Going to do a digi this morning. X

I feel really bloated, nausea set in but I mistaken it for a hungry urge, I have been getting a good amount of acne on my face, idk about you ladies but the hot flashes are unbearable worse at night but not every day, constipation is there, sore and heavy boobs, not a lot of cm yet, very gassy, I noticed that I get really lightheaded feel in the p.m. So I try to do all my lil outings in the a.m. When I feel my best. Omg this is funny I already got Prego brain I was heating up soup and happened twice I forgot to grab the spoon out of the microwave never did that before ever lol

I got my BFP on December 1st! :) This is our first and we are SO excited! Estimated due date is August 2nd :)) First appointment is in a week and I was 7 weeks yesterday. Mind if I join?!? We haven't told anybody yet and my husband is a bit stressed because our house isn't finished so I try not to talk about it to much with him.

Congratulations to everyone!!! For those who haven't already, please come join our conversation at the link below for ladies expecting in July/Aug 2016 :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...95-late-july-early-august-summer-bundles.html

hello ladies,

hope I can join in. I am still not sure of the exact due date but it will be somewhere late august early sep.

I am having very bad nausea, that prevents me from doing much work, and anti-nausea pills are not helping either.

How are you ladies doing?

hello ladies,

hope I can join in. I am still not sure of the exact due date but it will be somewhere late august early sep.

I am having very bad nausea, that prevents me from doing much work, and anti-nausea pills are not helping either.

How are you ladies doing?

Welcome! Here is where they refereed me to and it's a great thread! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...late-july-early-august-summer-bundles-25.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->