August and September ladies!

sarah_fire

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me posting here! My name's Sarah and I work for a television company called Firecracker Films.

We're currently looking for young parents-to-be (aged between 16-28) to take part in a landmark documentary for BBC3 about pregnancy and parenthood.

And the reason I posted here is we're particularly looking for mums expecting babies in the next few weeks...!

What makes this documentary different is that we're asking mums and dads to document their pregnancy journey themselves using handheld cameras, capturing the highs and lows along the way. This really is your story, in your own words.

Whether it’s your first baby or not, this is a unique opportunity to share your personal experience of pregnancy and parenthood.

We’re keen to find young people who will enjoy the experience of getting creative with a camera.

If you’d like to know more, or know anyone who might be interested in taking part, please message me or call using the details below.

All correspondence will be dealt with in complete confidence and by contacting us you are not making a commitment to take part in the final programme.

Thanks for reading this!

Best wishes,

Sarah :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe