August babies =]

Oh & my DD came at 38+1 and was just fineeee, 7lb 2oz :D

Thats good then, I thought it was fine for babys to come around 38 weeks and be healthy but wasnt 100% sure. I keep saying I want him/her to come a little early and im sure people thing bad of me, oh well
xx

Hows you Kayleigh?? Can't believe you are 29 wks already!!
You got any names picked out for your LO yet??

x x

Im good thanks hun, how r u and ur LO's?
I know I wanna get past 30 weeks cuz have a feeling it will fly by!
We havent actually thought of names for a while. Have a couple but i think when babys born Ill just know what I wanna call him/her
xx

Everyone is getting closer and closer to 30 weeks!
Not long to go for alot of you, ages for me! :(

Itl go really quick trust me. It doesnt seem that long ago i was sat waiting for my 20 week scan
xx

Yeah i am too to be fair. This pregnancy has felt like a life time and i still have ages to go
xx

I know! We were talking about it the other day & I was thinking, I haven't drank alcohol since last year! Or had a period! So weird to think of it that way :|
I can't wait to reach 30 weeks though, I have a feeling it will go quick from then, I hope!

Yeah i am hoping it goes quick from 30 weeks, knowing my luck it wont though.
Yeah im not looking forward to having periods again but am looking forward to having some alcohol lol
xx

sorry to butt in, but everyone keeps telling me it drags from 30 weeks, but i think your always that bit closer, especially once your down to single digits, i just think you get fed up of waiting that extra week hehe!!

i'm not actually due in august but if i go over then i could be!!
xxxx

Aww thanks, I am hoping it does go quick!
Yeah you mught be a August mummy!

sorry to butt in, but everyone keeps telling me it drags from 30 weeks, but i think your always that bit closer, especially once your down to single digits, i just think you get fed up of waiting that extra week hehe!!

i'm not actually due in august but if i go over then i could be!!
xxxx

ahh dont say that lol
i hope it dont drag from 30 coz i been waitin to hit that day for like forever haha i spose its coz your like so close yet so far :dohh:

hello all:Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->