August babies =]

Lol at 2 so a while yet but I couldn't sleep.
I don;t think I could live without the internet haha, that's how sad my life is :haha:

lol i cant do without it either!
i had to get up early for job centre but i was shatterd!
was gettin kicked all night and bein woken up lol
im gettin so big & i feel so guilty that i keep on eatin so mch lol x

Aww gutted :(
She's started kicking me loads in the side when I go sleep now, so annoying!
I dunno if I'm getting big, I know I'm putting on weight like around my ribs but that just makes me look fat and not pregnant!

yep same! lol then he does one reallly low kick and im like urghh n it makes me jump..fob is like pleasee stay stil im trying to sleep lool like i can!

im eating way much now..its been like a week where i eat the bigest plate of food n get hungry again in about 45mins!bet my mums not likin the shopin bill:rofl:x

Lol OH found it funny to prod my belly the other night, everytime he did she did a prod back :haha:

Yeah, nothing seems to fill me up atm! I will weigh myself later I think, I went from 9 & a half stone to 10 then last week I put on a pound, I bet I've put on about 5 pounds lmao!

yep same! lol then he does one reallly low kick and im like urghh n it makes me jump..fob is like pleasee stay stil im trying to sleep lool like i can!

im eating way much now..its been like a week where i eat the bigest plate of food n get hungry again in about 45mins!bet my mums not likin the shopin bill:rofl:x

i get hungry every 15 mins:blush:

lol im just coming up to 10 stone and thats all i wanted to reach:(
my friend felt my belly tho n said it doesnt feel that hard so hopfully most of it is just water lol

aww babies r so clever already!
fob is always like 'is he awake?' lol the other mornin im like no then he goes 'lil man wake up' and he done this big kick i was like omg hes awake! lool x

i bet u eat lil things tho unlike me lol x

lol thats not much:p
2pizza's is lunch n pasta for dinner what about brekfast:p
and lil munch bits your alowed lol i had a free hot choc token for mcdz i wish i brought it out with mee now!x

im 27 weeks too and ive been gettin horrible headaches

I got a bad headache this morning, my sickness came back a little this morning too, uhoh!
How is everyone?

Ahh rainbows your one day ahead of me!

Good thanks, still suffering with the sickness though lol, i've decided i'm gonna have it till the very end! x

Awh that sucks, I had it pretty bad in the first tri but I've been lucky since.
I can feel it coming back though :(

Yayy only one day! Wonder who will pop first!

I guess you! Just because my baby will probably be awkward haha :)

Aw well i hope you don't get it back too horrible, its not nice at all! xx

Lol I just hope I don't go overdue, it's going to be awful in August isn't it? Apparently the hottest summer in years :nope: Not looking forward to that lol.
Yeah thanks I hope I don't either, luckily I don't have much left to buy her, so won't be going shopping & needing to run off and puke lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->