August babies =]

And im too scared to get on the scales at the moment :( I feel massive, all I do is eat all day :haha:

xx

I've put on about 8lb, I lost loadddds of weight, but I haven't weighed myself in about two weeks.
I bet I've put on loads since then!

Hey can you add me please.
Due 2nd and on team yellow
xx

hello ladies how are you all doing the other august thread is called "august2010bumps and buddies" your all welcome :hugs: i can't believe there are soo many ladies due in aug its amazing i'm due aug7th:happydance:

hello ladies how are you all doing the other august thread is called "august2010bumps and buddies" your all welcome :hugs: i can't believe there are soo many ladies due in aug its amazing i'm due aug7th:happydance:

Yepp November/ December time must have been busy for everyone :sex: haha

xx

xx

lool i think mine was aroud 1st nov or thats what the midwife has guesed lol
my boy was concieved in cyprus aww x

xx

lool i think mine was aroud 1st nov or thats what the midwife has guesed lol
my boy was concieved in cyprus aww x

ooooer romantik!!!!

mine was conceived either the day after i got pissed with a mate at mine and FOB came over jumped in my bed n had :sex: while my friend was sleeping on the floor (it cured my hangover tho:haha:)

or in some bushes near a park ;)

lol yehh:D
im hoping to move to cyprus in the futuree lol crazy times hehe
you will have to tell them that when they r older lol;)
u doin much todayy?x

lol yehh:D
im hoping to move to cyprus in the futuree lol crazy times hehe
you will have to tell them that when they r older lol;)
u doin much todayy?x

nope aint got a clue what FOB's doin as he won't text me :dohh:
so BnB eat sleep n tv u?

why wont he text u?lool
i think exactly the same as u!probly wont sleep tho as much as i want too! coz then i wont be able to sleep proply tonight :/ fob should be back around 8.30 tonight!:)x

why wont he text u?lool
i think exactly the same as u!probly wont sleep tho as much as i want too! coz then i wont be able to sleep proply tonight :/ fob should be back around 8.30 tonight!:)x

idk he was either in college 9-12 or 12-4 so possibly in college but if he was wuda txt me this morning WEIRD,

i only sleep 4-6 hours a night + 2-4 toilet wake ups:dohh:
u?

aww is he on contract?maybe hes still asleep i duno:(
omg how do you survive on that amount?lol i sleep about 8-9 hours n no toilet wake ups anymoree! i dont get that lol x

aww is he on contract?maybe hes still asleep i duno:(
omg how do you survive on that amount?lol i sleep about 8-9 hours n no toilet wake ups anymoree! i dont get that lol x

omg ur lucky, in the morning when i wake up & the suns up i jus't can't sleep,
i think i shud stop drinking to much b4 i go to bed that might help XD

yeh try drinking a few hours before in time just so you can wee before you go bed then that should help:D
fob just rung that hes left work early coz hes feelin ill:(
but its ok for me ,least i get some company now lol i had to get new curtains to stop the light comin in coz i was gettin woken up by it too lol but its stil quite bad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->