August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

The girls over in the August 2012 thread called them selves the August Baby Fire Flyz. Pretty cute. Not sure we should steal it, although im sure January Jellybean's has been done every year :rofl:

August Lovebugs?

I like lovebugs... I am due the 3rd, can you please add me to the list ??:blush:

Mine is August 5 I think!

I wake up feeling ill, my boobs feel big and sore, and I eat all the time. I'm thirsty all the time and have had multiple cramps.

I've decided I don't really like Internet cheapies. They don't show as pretty lines as the real tests. Just causes more worry.

I'd love to join in with what will hopefully be our first (EDD August 6th).

Symptoms: bloating, minor cramping, and very little dark brown blood.
Tests Results at 3w6d (14dpo): progesterone was 291 nmol/L (or 91.5 ng/mL if you use the other system) and HcG was 335 IU/L.

Both of which seem high to me for 14dpo but I had a chemical last month which apparently can increase hormones and I was on clomid this round. I might be off by a day or two on when I o'd but no more than that (I used opks and had an ultrasound to confirm on 1DPO).

Considering that my sister and mom had twins and I was on clomid; I've got the feeling that I might be getting the 2for1 special this month but I know that high HcG doesn't always mean twins so I'm trying not to get too excited yet.

I'm totally paranoid about the idea of having a chemical after reading a number of boards (for some reason I like to torture myself) - this is my first month of trying and (hopefully) first baby, so I'm totally new to this. I've attached two tests I took, one on the 24th and one today (3 days later). Does it look like the right amount if progression? I really want to stay with the August Lovebug!s ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
I'm totally paranoid about the idea of having a chemical after reading a number of boards (for some reason I like to torture myself) - this is my first month of trying and (hopefully) first baby, so I'm totally new to this. I've attached two tests I took, one on the 24th and one today (3 days later). Does it look like the right amount if progression? I really want to stay with the August Lovebug!s ;)

That looks like a stronger line to me, congratulations!

It is definitely darker. That's good! I need to stop testing, but I keep hoping to see a really, really dark line. I think I will stop when that happens....

Jenzy I feel the same way... I am limiting to testing every 48 hours tough... I will test tomorrow morning...

Sheffle line is looking good!

my first pregnancy i tested like a billion times LOL, everytime i peed LOL. But this time i've done maybe 4? i might do a digi on the weekend to see if i can get a 3+ LOL

I can't find that kind of digital here with the conception indicator. That'd be fun.

I am also a POAS addict. I do twice a day: wondfo in he morning and FRER in the afternoon. Yesterday I didn't like wondfo, but FRER was great. Today is the other way around... I know it's nerve wracking to test, but I need to have at least some illusion of control.

It is definitely darker. That's good! I need to stop testing, but I keep hoping to see a really, really dark line. I think I will stop when that happens....

I'm the same way... I keep testing just to be sure its still there! Which is silly I know... but I got one negative digi like a day after a positive one and it freaked me out. So now I practically test every time I pee with the line ones... I go into the doctor tomorrow though and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is looking ok!

I've got 2 frer left but I'm going to get some pound shop tests tomorrow to allow me to track progression cheaply. x

Cheapies are the way to go! My tests are less than 50 cents each. But I also track with FRERs, which is VERY expensive.

My wondfo's cost about 20 cents a piece but they definitely don't compare to an expensive test.

ok, girls what do you think? it's not really darker today, is it?
https://img641.imageshack.us/img641/722/20121127130202.jpg

i would say it is :) maybe not as doubly dark from the 24-25 but still a touch darker then 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->