August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Argh. My temp is down to around coverline this morning. I have an appointment to confirm my pregnancy today - ironic, because this one doesn't feel sticky either. At least with the other one I miscarried my boobs were growing by now. :(. I'm hoping it's a fluke but idk. I'm going to ask for betas, and if they're dropping see if they'll initiate an infertility work up. Ive already had an u/s and things look normal. What was they next step for you ladies?

Argh. My temp is down to around coverline this morning. I have an appointment to confirm my pregnancy today - ironic, because this one doesn't feel sticky either. At least with the other one I miscarried my boobs were growing by now. :(. I'm hoping it's a fluke but idk. I'm going to ask for betas, and if they're dropping see if they'll initiate an infertility work up. Ive already had an u/s and things look normal. What was they next step for you ladies?

First, don't say you are out until you are! Secondly, not every doctor will test you after two loses, some unfortunately wait for three. But if they will, they probably do hormonal testings, autoimmune, clotting and karyotype. At least that's what they did for me.

Ok girls, I am sorry for terrorizing you with pictures of my progressions. But since I am not telling anyone in real life yet, I have to share with someone. So here it goes. Yesterday I thought I was out with those ICs, but today it's darker!
https://imageshack.us/a/img526/420/20121127082934.jpg

Please show me your progressions!

So is everyone in favour of turning this into the official August mum's thread?? I looked and saw that the OP had a chemical so she isn't around anymore. I can ask Vickie (Mod and good friend lol) to change the OP to me so that i can make the first post the one with the list of our due dates and genders when we know them?? I did it when i had my first for the March Mummies thread. Also we need a catchy name and a badge LOL - thoughts, opinions?

Wow August babies!! It feels like only yesterday I was saying hi in July!! Good Luck ladies xx

I've been able to speak to my doc today but the conclusion is she can't help and I need to speak to my GP

Charlie00134 - My gp is very much like that. If its early, its either well maybe you are and maybe you aren't. NOT the words you want to hear when your emotions are all over the place :( Have you done any more tests since your one at 9dpo?

In canada you pretty don't get bloods or early scans unless you are with a FS or have had multiple issus in the past :hugs:

Charlie00134 - My gp is very much like that. If its early, its either well maybe you are and maybe you aren't. NOT the words you want to hear when your emotions are all over the place :( Have you done any more tests since your one at 9dpo?

In canada you pretty don't get bloods or early scans unless you are with a FS or have had multiple issus in the past :hugs:

Had a frer at 10dpo. I'm not too bothered about the blood tests but I am hoping to still get an early scan because the cramps I'm getting are so strong and I have ovarian pain. Also I'd love a scan pic for family Christmas cards lol

So is everyone in favour of turning this into the official August mum's thread?? I looked and saw that the OP had a chemical so she isn't around anymore. I can ask Vickie (Mod and good friend lol) to change the OP to me so that i can make the first post the one with the list of our due dates and genders when we know them?? I did it when i had my first for the March Mummies thread. Also we need a catchy name and a badge LOL - thoughts, opinions?

Love the idea!

Time for me to say goodbye ladies. My second beta came back and it isn't good... now it is just a waiting game.

Happy nine months to you all! :hugs:

Charlie, cramping is normal, a long as it's not too strong. Unfortunately we all have to bee pushy with our doctors to get what we need. I will be begging for second beta today.

Charlie, cramping is normal, a long as it's not too strong. Unfortunately we all have to bee pushy with our doctors to get what we need. I will be begging for second beta today.

kinda like AF cramps mainly

Time for me to say goodbye ladies. My second beta came back and it isn't good... now it is just a waiting game.

Happy nine months to you all! :hugs:

I am so sorry... I hope you will be back soon with a sticky bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->