August Mummies 2011 - 28 baby boys, 14 baby girls, and 4 beautiful angels so far xxx

Hello..
Im kirsty, 20, expecting our first baby, due on August 8th! Have had 2 previous mc.
Fingers crossed this time.
Had a early pregnancy scan at 7 weeks & everything was fine. Got my 12 week scan on the 27th Jan so were both very excited!

I think we will probably found out what were having so we know what sort of things to buy & get ourselves organised!

xxx

Good luck on all your scans ladies - I'll be thinking/praying for you! :)

Anyone else just feeling...blah?? I am so ready to be hungry for something and not feel like I'm going to vomit if I see food. And I want to go to a nice restaurant with my DH and have a nice meal without throwing 3/4 of it away bc I can only eat a few bites! Luckily I haven't thrown up once but I'm starving but nothing is appetizing!

Ohh the joys...and that's my rant for the month :) I just want my peanut to be here already!

Just back from 12wk scan. Baby measures 63.1mm and nuchal scan was good 1.80mm so well within the acceptable levels. Baby not moving as much as last week. I have attached 2 scan pics

Attachments

• i phone 018.jpg
    i phone 018.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
  • i phone 019.jpg
    i phone 019.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
yay sunshine! this one has GOT to be a sticky bean! its beautiful! You have made it passed the dates of all your previous mc's! thats got to be exciting!

Beautiful pics sunshinegirl! My scan is in two hours and 40 minutes, can hardly wait!!! I hear ya abs07- I haven't been to a restaurant since I started getting sick around 6 weeks, as soon as I feel better I can't wait to eat!

Thanks Kylarsmom and ttcnumbertwo. I am very happy and excited. Seems like this is the one at long last.

ttcnumbertwo looking forward to seeing your scan pics later esp as we due the same day.

GREAT pics Sunshinegirl! Have updated first post for you :thumbup: have also added links to the two photos you uploaded, please let me know if you would prefer these to be removed.

Good luck Kylarsmom, I have updated frst post with your impending scan date :)

I saw Dr Sharma today at Boomfield Hospital, hating the new layout for the place, but so glad to be back in the hands of such a great obstetrician. She saved our lives last time, literally, so I feel much more confident now that I'm back with her.

Scan in 2 days time, can't wait!! :happydance:

Welcome Kirsty, adding your details to first post right now hon :)

Congrats sunshine great pics, and glad all was ok!!

Abs - Im feeling completely blah at the moment, really thought things would be getting better by now but just seem to be feeling more sick with each day :(

:wave: Hi Kirsty - Congrats! Your scan is the day after mine!! Not long t wait now!

ttcnumbertwo - Hope your scan went well x

tjw - Is that Broomfield hospital in Chelmsford?? If so you aren't to far away from me!

Hope everyone else is well today xx

Hi Mummy~L it certainly is hon, have you seen the new layout for it yet?

who else is ready for the 2nd tri?! It's so close I can feel it!!!!!!

Well I told my boss today, he was really happy for us. I hate keeping secrets, such a weight off my shoulders.

ARGH! My first scan is on Monday but I got a call today from the office asking if I could reschedule for tomorrow. I was SO UPSET because I had to say no. We'll be out of town tomorrow and the next day!!! ARGH!! She said that they are looking to be VERY busy on Monday too. I don't mind having to wait but I'm worried the doc will just hurry me through my appt. Ugh.

Hi Mummy~L it certainly is hon, have you seen the new layout for it yet?

I have! I had to take my son there last week and had absolutely no idea where I was going! What do you think to it?

Im actually on the outskirts of Colchester now so it's not where I will be delivering but not to far away! xx

who else is ready for the 2nd tri?! It's so close I can feel it!!!!!!

I am so ready now. I never really go into 1st Tri discussion group bcause its always the same things repeated over and over. Which is great for those who really need the help but after 3 months we seen it so many times.

Hoping that 2nd tri I will start enjoying my pregnancy more and stop the worry and feel better. I have not really enjoyed 1st Tri x x x

One week for us and then it's 2nd tri, my goodness that went quick! Argh!!! It'll be here before I know it!!!

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one who feels pretty crappy!

I agree with you 100% - I am so ready for the 2nd trimester!! 2 weeks for me! :) I feel like I'm just going to wake up that morning and feel miraculously better! I know, wishful thinking....

are u you guys moving to 2nd tri when you HIT 13 weeks or at the end of 13 weeks, as in 14 weeks? the whole thing confuses me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->