August / September buddy :)

lauandbump

Reaction score
Hiya All

I'm new here and am due on August 30th. I just wondered if there was anyone due around the same time who wanted to be my buddy? Be nice to have someone to compare notes with and to share the excitement as the time gets closer to us meeting our little ones :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks xxx

hiya, i'm due on the 1st august, its getting closer isn't it? eek x

Thank you for replying :)

I can't believe how fast the time is going, i feel so unprepared! Really exciting now though.

Do you know what you are having? xxx

hey lauandbump my name is kimberley and im due on the 22nd of august! im so excited but anxious aswell. yday i was stressing thinking god i have so much i still need to get!! a swing, bottle sterilizer, monitors etc. i had better get moving but feeling so lazy at the moment!! do you know what your having! im having a little girl and in a loving relationship and could not be happier! how about you?? :) xxxx

hey lauandbump my name is kimberley and im due on the 22nd of august! im so excited but anxious aswell. yday i was stressing thinking god i have so much i still need to get!! a swing, bottle sterilizer, monitors etc. i had better get moving but feeling so lazy at the moment!! do you know what your having! im having a little girl and in a loving relationship and could not be happier! how about you?? :) xxxx

Hello, thank you for the message! Wow, our dates are close! I'm also having a little girl, really can't wait to meet her! I haven't got anything ready yet, planning on starting at the beginning of next month as i have a few days off for some shopping :) Have you got any names ready for your baby yet?

How have you been feeling? Up until this point i was doing quite well but my bump seems to have got massive overnight and sitting at my desk all day is getting so uncomfortable! Only a few more weeks till mat leave!

Looking forward to getting to know you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"