August/ September due dates 2024

Awe

Aww don't let that get to you stay strong as best you can chick. Do you have another scan booked at all. X
Yes in 2 weeks

Meant to say as well that I was and will be put on aspirin as well as I have history of preclampsia and issues with high blood pressure when pregnant. Did the Dr explain to you why they where presiding them to you x
No which is why it didn't made sense. I never had that. I don't know if she prescribed it yet. But she said starting at 12 weeks something like that. She just said because of my age.

It will just reduce your chances of high blood pressure preclampsia I took mine its just so that if these tings do occur then it can be reduced by an amount of % I can't remember how much by it just gives better chances lol x

It will just reduce your chances of high blood pressure preclampsia I took mine its just so that if these tings do occur then it can be reduced by an amount of % I can't remember how much by it just gives better chances lol x
Do you have to take it? Now I am just nervous all around to be honest. I had to answer basic questions and one of them was will I accept a blood transfusion if needed. I never got asked that question before. I guess now is different in my mind I was like I don't want to do this anymore. This doctor scared the heck out of me.

Last edited:
Do you have to take it? Now I am just nervous all around to be honest. I had to answer basic questions and one of them was will I accept a blood transfusion if needed. I never got asked that question before. I guess now is different in my mind I was like I don't want to do this anymore. They scared the heck out of me.
Aww bless lol I took it and answered yes to blood transfusion as I don't have religious reasons and I have my babies to look after and would like to be here for that. I'm also from the UK and have always been asked that x

Awe try not to worry yourself your Dr really should of explained more to you instead of leaving you full of questions and worry none of it is a worry if I'm honest but I have had it all explained to me. This is a safe place to vent thats what it is for x

Awe try not to worry yourself your Dr really should of explained more to you instead of leaving you full of questions and worry none of it is a worry if I'm honest but I have had it all explained to me. This is a safe place to vent thats what it is for x
Thank you I appreciate you!

@mommabear6 I've never been asked would I accept I blood transfusion but I did have one with my 1st as I lost a lot of blood. Wasn't asked as routine though nor this time and I'm 37 x

@josephine3 This is the first time they asked me. I am assuming due to my age. Tbh it made me feel worse like what is going to happend this time.

@josephine3 This is the first time they asked me. I am assuming due to my age. Tbh it made me feel worse like what is going to happend this time.
I think they take your age into consideration on a just incase basis. Put it this way in thinking as I do. I'd rather they had me high risk and have that extra care and be 10 steps ahead than something go not quite right and they not be ahead of the game. I like to prepare my mental state for the worst so it's easier to digest when it comes to it lol. There's nothing wrong with your age just enjoy your pregnancy it's magical x

I think they take your age into consideration on a just incase basis. Put it this way in thinking as I do. I'd rather they had me high risk and have that extra care and be 10 steps ahead than something go not quite right and they not be ahead of the game. I like to prepare my mental state for the worst so it's easier to digest when it comes to it lol. There's nothing wrong with your age just enjoy your pregnancy it's magical x
That is what I'm telling myself and yes I am going to just enjoy it thanks

That is what I'm telling myself and yes I am going to just enjoy it thanks
You deserve to enjoy it for some reason I think when you have kids already we don't get alot of time to enjoy our pregnant. I'm trying to enjoy it the best I can aswel my 9 month olds pregnancy went to fast and I didn't take it in as I would of liked to x

You deserve to enjoy it for some reason I think when you have kids already we don't get alot of time to enjoy our pregnant. I'm trying to enjoy it the best I can aswel my 9 month olds pregnancy went to fast and I didn't take it in as I would of liked to x
I agree and isn't it like oh the next time will do this and that. Things that we didn't get to do with out last. Now is like what was it that we wanted to do lol. Hope that made sense. Lol Let's try to just enjoy it a day at a time.

Yip I'm there with you this being my 4th I'm always saying I'm going to do this and that lol we will see if I do as this is my last lol hubby is getting the snip thank goodness lmao but I suppose as long as we are all healthy and babas are healthy that's all that matters. Are you hoping or think you no what your having x

Merry Christmas ladies I hope you and all your family have such a magical time. Love from my family to you and yours x

Hi ladies how are you all. I hope you and your families had a lovely Christmas x

Hey ladies can I join? EDD is Sept 3rd. I'm 37 from the States. I haven't been on here in ages as I stopped trying with my last partner due to some health issues he had. We broke up in October after a long tumultuous on and off 5 1/2 years. The next week an acquaintance of mine started talking to me and we hit it off and fell in love, and he moved in Dec 1. We had talked about trying for a child next year but apparently the universe had other plans! This past Saturday I had a whim to test because I had some spotting and sore bbs, I'm not on bc just using FAM and pull-out.. welp there were 2 lines on every test so I guess it's happening now! I didn't do a very good job of temping this month so I'm not sure what dpo I am but my best guess is bfp on 11 dpo and currently at 16 dpo. I could be a couple of days off though. I went for betas Tuesday at 14 dpo (hcg was 33) and went back for 2nd betas today and impatiently awaiting results! My tests have been getting darker but only very slowly so I'm a little nervous. With my daughter who is now 8, my tests got dark super fast so it is definitely different this time around.

Hey ladies can I join? EDD is Sept 3rd. I'm 37 from the States. I haven't been on here in ages as I stopped trying with my last partner due to some health issues he had. We broke up in October after a long tumultuous on and off 5 1/2 years. The next week an acquaintance of mine started talking to me and we hit it off and fell in love, and he moved in Dec 1. We had talked about trying for a child next year but apparently the universe had other plans! This past Saturday I had a whim to test because I had some spotting and sore bbs, I'm not on bc just using FAM and pull-out.. welp there were 2 lines on every test so I guess it's happening now! I didn't do a very good job of temping this month so I'm not sure what dpo I am but my best guess is bfp on 11 dpo and currently at 16 dpo. I could be a couple of days off though. I went for betas Tuesday at 14 dpo (hcg was 33) and went back for 2nd betas today and impatiently awaiting results! My tests have been getting darker but only very slowly so I'm a little nervous. With my daughter who is now 8, my tests got dark super fast so it is definitely different this time around.
Welcome I remember you we were in the same testing groups its so lovely to have you back and join us how are you feeling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->