~August/September Test Calender~

ATTENTION LADIES!!!!
-> I'm moving this to a thread strickly titled Testing Calendar So that I needn't start a new thread every month. I will be copying the calendar that I already have up so you don't need to give me the information again. Sorry for any inconvienience this may cause, I'm merely trying to make things easier on myself in the long run.
Thanks,
Tanks

Of Course :)
Here you go:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1143505-testing-calendar.html

That defo sounds like sods law! How irregular are you? I'm not that irregular but it means I'm never sure what my luteal phase is etc. I can imagine going through many OPKs when having irregular cycles! They don't come cheap either. I know you get good packs online but it still all adds up!
Hi Jary, my cycles have been as follows:
Cycle 1 - 42 days (O on day 32)
Cycle 2 - 41 days (O on day 29) - random 12 day leautal phase
Cycle 3 - 29 days (O on day 19)
Cycle 4 - 31 days (O on day 21)
Cycle 5 - expecting to be 36 days (O on day 26)
So i never know when O can happen as they range from day 19 to 32! Yeah OPK's are pricey when you use as many as me - the ones i like are from Home Bargains and cost £1.99 for 5 and are called Clear and Simple and are really clear to read- i found that the cheapies from ebay just weren't clear enough! My fertility monitors ones are what cost the most though as they are like £20-£25 for 20 tests and i usually need all 20 just for one cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->