~August/September Test Calender~

We now joke that on the days that I Defo don't feel like bd'ing because I'm aching and feeling unwell, that means I'm ovulating and we have to do it! Sods law! Problem with opks is that if you not very regular like me you can get through an awful lot of the things! I say every month we need to just bd every other day but life always gets in the way, and it's guaranteed that when we miss a few days I always go and ovulate!

That defo sounds like sods law! How irregular are you? I'm not that irregular but it means I'm never sure what my luteal phase is etc. I can imagine going through many OPKs when having irregular cycles! They don't come cheap either. I know you get good packs online but it still all adds up!

I would love to find a buddy, I'll be testing September 21st (1 day after AF is due)

Just wanted to say hi to Lallie81! I'm not sure what's going on with my periods right now, so while I'm due to test on the 28th, I may end up waiting until the 31st... We'll see how much self-control I've got next week.

And Fx'd for you KHoping. (Well, for all of us really.)

Hi everyone,
Having a little giggle reading this as it was only yesterday I wrote that I would wait until 28th to test....I am so not going to last that long!! I really should though!

Am trying to convince myself that I am going to be so busy next week that I will surely forget about needing to POAS....who am I kidding?:haha:

:dust::dust::dust: to all and good luck to anyone testing in the next few days!!

L
x

Hi everyone,
Having a little giggle reading this as it was only yesterday I wrote that I would wait until 28th to test....I am so not going to last that long!! I really should though!

Am trying to convince myself that I am going to be so busy next week that I will surely forget about needing to POAS....who am I kidding?:haha:

:dust::dust::dust: to all and good luck to anyone testing in the next few days!!

L
x

I originally put the 31st... changed it to the 30th .. but I am guessing I start testing around the 28th...

Hi everyone,

L
x

I originally put the 31st... changed it to the 30th .. but I am guessing I start testing around the 28th...

I have made it my goal to hold out this month until the 30th! I always start testing early and go through like 5 tests. This time I will wait!

abbie23-i pm'd you did you get it :) ?

Hi everyone,

L
x

I have made it my goal to hold out this month until the 30th! I always start testing early and go through like 5 tests. This time I will wait!

I'm a POAS addict!! I usually go through about 3 a cycle :dohh: I'm struggling to hold out this time.

Good luck to all the ladies with test dates coming up!

I'm CD3 today and have no idea when to expect ovulation. I will definitely update once I ovulate so I know when I'll be testing.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm CD3 today and have no idea when to expect ovulation. I will definitely update once I ovulate so I know when I'll be testing.

It is exhausting...

I'm on CD9 wish O would bloody hurry up so I can go into TWW haha! Hope O happens for us all quickly :) x

The waiting definitely sucks. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24 and the one before that CD33. I'm really really hopeing it will be sooner this cycle!

The waiting definitely sucks. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24 and the one before that CD33. I'm really really hopeing it will be sooner this cycle!

That is a super long time waiting!

I know. It's crazy! I've had some cycles that were 60+ days long. While I wasn't TTC I was okay with that, lol. Now I hate it. I'm glad my cycle length has been cut down with the soy, too. I'm really keeping my FXd that I ovulate sooner this cycle so i don't have to wait so long.

Still no AF.....Boyfriend has asked me to stop testing because he thinks it stresses me out! Every time I get a :bfn: i feel devastated! Boyfriend thinks that my AF is not coming because I am so stressed out with this! Probably not :bfp:

Good Luck girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->