August summer testers - thread for venting, sharing and lots of POASing!

Juliet11 sorry your cramping but cramping can lead to a :bfp:. When I got pregnant 4 years ago I cramped all the time before AF. I thought I was out for that cycle but I ended up getting my :bfp:
I woke up 30 minutes early to being very anxious. Im starting to get more cm and Im 3 days away from AF. I had cm but then no cm for about 6 days, now I have it again.

14 dpo today and temp is still up. Any cramping I had vanished last night.
I might break down and test tomorrow if my temp hasn't dropped by morning.

Have a great day everyone

I don't feel pregnant but last night i had diarrhea real bad..part of me doesnt even want to test

Hunni11
I had diarehhia this morning and Im 11dpo today. Maybe this is a good sign! Lets hope we get a Bfp...

Hey ladies mind if i join you?
I'm 1dpo today, omg such a long wait ahead! :(
I'm planning on testing the day my period is due (if it doesn't show of course) on the 14th but i will more than likely cave and start testing ridiculously early :D :D
GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL :D xx

Welcome Kitty - it's such a long wait, but all this waiting will be worth it in the end x

It felt like i was sick to my stomach...didnt know whether i had to throw up or not but i did hear it was a sign...

Welcome kitty!

Anyone else feel exhausted. I get 8 hours of sleep n still wake up tired

Exhausted isn't the word for it! Sometimes I'll drive home from work at 4.30pm and feel myself fighting to keep my eyes open!! And by 8.30pm I'll be zonked out on the sofa!

:hi: I'm planning on testing on the 8th! I should be about 8/9dpo then and that's when I got my BFP with both of my kids. Truth be told I will probably cave and start using my IC tests early:haha: Good luck to everybody!

Welcome MrsStutler, you're so lucky you test +ve so early! :dust: for this cycle x

I'm 12 dpo today. Waiting for the UPS truck to get here so I can tackle the guy in the hot shorts to get my IC's! I went ahead and ordered the 50 LH and 20 HCG tests... because it was 20 bucks and why not!

Got either an evap or a suuuuperrrrr faint line on an FRER yesterday and have been spotting funny (this makes day three, but it's tapered off a lot and my cervix is super tiny???? What gives!)!!

Going kinda nutty right now. I saved first and third mu for it. Just weird having my pee in cups in the bathroom. My husband seriously thinks i've completely lost it, but after 5 pelvic procedures in 2.5 years, and more than 4 years since our DS came home from the hospital, 2 chemical pregnancies and being reduced to half an ovary, I am fracking entitled to be a little bit nutty!

So I'll be testing today, and for a few days. If still nothing, well, i'll be POAS with LH and be testing again by the end of the month, so count me in =)

I will be testing August 13 :) TTC for 2 years 3 months, this is my first cycle taking Clomid and Metformin. :thumbup:

Welcome ladies!

Benji'sMum - sounds like you've really been through it! Tonnes of :dust: coming your way. Here's hoping you get that :bfp: Don't forget to post pics of those tests when the UPS guy gets there!

I got impatient:shrug::shrug::shrug: and tested last night....negative, but today is only 10 dpo so hopefully just early.

You're in good company here MKHewson.

My name is Kerry and I am a POAS addict :)

Hunni - is diarrhea a normal PMS symptom for you? If not, it could be a good sign.....

Hi, just checking in, how are you all doing? I'm STILL waiting to o!!! Wish it would hurry up

Me too fruitee - although I do get to start POAS tomorrow. Good old OPKs helping to ease the urge LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->