• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August summer testers - thread for venting, sharing and lots of POASing!

No looking back at my calendar of symptoms diarrhea is not on the list...went to brush my teeth this morning and blood was everywhere especially on the side, and my bbs are aching but not sore to touch. How ever I am proud that I made it out of walmart with no pregnancy tests haha

btw...what in the hell type of cm is this? It was in my undies and i scooped it iup n it rolled into a ball no smell tho and i also had watery cm as well but when i checked my cervix it was white cream up there

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Any updates??

I had a second very faint line showup after about 8 mins on dollar store cheapie. Not sure it's for sure but it did give me a glimmer of hope. Now I can't wait for tomorrow morning to test again!!!!

Well, something different happened to me tonight.

I was eating dinner out with my hubby at a restaurant and all of a sudden I had a dizzy spell. It felt so weird and unexpected. I had to sit up straight and wait for it to pass but I still felt strange and off and had to excuse myself to go to the car and close my eyes. (And on the drive home I went from a giggle fit over nothing and then cried because I remembered this cat that I saw dead on the road four years ago. Lol geesh.)

I feel ok now after a nice walk outside with the dog, just fatigued.

I'm not one for sign spotting since I know I'd just go crazy. I never attribute anything to possible pregnancy. This episode for instance...could be that I'm going to come down with a really bad flu. Or it's just one of those strange, unexplained phenomenon.

But...I sort of have this feeling that I won't allow myself to feel to much...that maybe...

Juliet - post a pic. I LOVE line spotting LOL.

Tree - fingers crossed this is a good sign for you. Are you testing in the morning? Good luck. I really hope you get your :bfp:

I was going to test this morning but I had a big 'ol temp drop. So I'll be waiting for AF to show sometime today.

Guess the dizziness was just something weird, or possibly my body rejecting something...I'm still a couple days late based on my LP, though not my longest cycle ever.

I'd rather not know, so no test unless that temp spikes up again. But I imagine I'll be out sometime today.

Good Morning!
All day yesterday at 11dpo I had diarrhea and could barely eat anything. I went to bed early because I felt weird and I was extremely tired! I hardly ever get diarrhea as a symptom of AF coming. It seems I am getting more creamy cm which is rare for me bc I dry up 1-2 before AF shows her ugly face! My cervix is high but it feels closed one minute then open the next. I will not be testing till Monday unless the:witch: shows. Hoping everyone gets their :bfp:. Congrats to the ones who did get it.:dust:

Tree I hope your temp goes back up! Implantation dip maybe?

https://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag330/Julia9681/07967741-308f-42c9-aefb-1382cca5298c_zpse09517f5.jpg

Blue, took me forever to remember how to pic post. Anyway the picture doesn't show the line as well as I saw it but there you have it.

You guys see it??? So here is my test this morning on top and this afternoon below. I think the line got darker! I don't want to get too excited though.

Anyone else poas today??

https://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag330/Julia9681/imagejpg1_zps8aa1fe4d.jpg

Thank you! But I'm nervous as heck. I ran out of cheapies so being the nut I am, I actually bought a name brand test to do in the morning. The last time I had a FET (frozen embryo transfer) in April I wasn't so sad when the blood test said neg cause I had done the cheapie tests before and had gotten definite negs.
So even though it's nutty to test so much right before the blood test I think it actually helps me prepare. Or maybe this is just me rationalizing cause hubby thinks I'm over testing :)

I'll let you ladies know in the morning what my new test says, it's one that actually does either a pregnant or a not pregnant. I haven't actually used those in many years but I bet it'll help me know if the cheapie tests were indicating I am pregnant or not. Fingers crossed!!!!!

I would say your eggo is preggo :) cant wait to see the morning test

Juliet - that line looks great! Just a small warning with the digi tests, sometimes they don't detect the hormones as early as FRER or some IC. So if it says 'not pregnant' it doesn't mean you're not. Those ICs look great! Congrats.

I am positive the blood test will agree with the IC. Let me know when I can put you down as :bfp:

Very exciting Juliet!

Thank Stutler - but AF arrived yesterday afternoon - during that wonderful baby shower I was hosting.

Pretty bummed. I think I may have had an implantation that didn't stick because my LP was off.
Going to try OPK test next week; need some confirmation on timing.

That's a great line Juliet :)

Sorry af got you tree :(

I'm still waiting to o!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back