August Testers - Over 35

Hi Ladies :hi: Hi Junebug :hi:

I'm going to be on holiday when AF is (NOT!!!!) due 08/08 so not sure whether to join the testers as I won't be able to get online with my announcement!!! Mind if I stalk you all though as much as I can???:winkwink:

Thanks xXx

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm going to be on holiday when AF is (NOT!!!!) due 08/08 so not sure whether to join the testers as I won't be able to get online with my announcement!!! Mind if I stalk you all though as much as I can???:winkwink:

Thanks xXx

I think you should be out on the list and just update when back :thumbup:

Hmm I'm not sure if I'll be an August tester or not, depends on when I O as it might well be before my OH gets home next week.

Let's provisionally say I'm on a break this month, I'm going to kick arse at the gym and do some wine drinking, eat raw seafood, all that good stuff.

Unless I have :sex:with someone else next week, or donor sperm????:confused:

Hiya

Can you add me to the August testers please? Around the 25th? I've already posted in the July thread that this month is out. Moving house, OH away, stressful job interviews have all meant little or no :sex:at the right times so it's onwards to August testing for me too.

Good luck everyone - August is going to be lucky :bfp:month I just know it!

Thanks xXx

Jax you're on the list and you'll update us as SOON as you're back!!! :hugs:

Junebug - thanks for keeping track! I'm scheduled to start AF on August 8th, so I will test August 7th.

Everyone up until this point is added onto list! :dust: to all! :hugs:

Hmm I'm not sure if I'll be an August tester or not, depends on when I O as it might well be before my OH gets home next week.

Let's provisionally say I'm on a break this month, I'm going to kick arse at the gym and do some wine drinking, eat raw seafood, all that good stuff.

Unless I have :sex:with someone else next week, or donor sperm????:confused:

haha brilliant!!!

Hi everyone! I will be testing August 7th as well if AF hasnt arrived early again like this past cycle! :cry:I will be on vacation in Canada until the 13th, but I will update as soon as i get back in the States!:thumbup:

Hi junebug, would you mind putting me down for august 15th? Its my first cycle here at bnb and:happydance: i am up for it!!!!

By the way Junebug Congrats on your weight loss!!! Thats a fantastic job!:happydance:

I will hopefully get some answers today at the EPAU so I have ordered more opks and am getting right back on the ttc bus. I wil be testing on my birthday so i am hoping the witch gives me the biggest pressie of all and stays the hell away.
Can you please put me down for the 24th. Thanks Hun.
X

Hello! :)

I'm out for July, so could I be added for testing on the 14th August please? I am trying the :sex: every other day approach this month, so hopefully this will work - and maybe so legs up against the wall action as well!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies
Tess
xxxx

Hello ladies well i've decided to continue onto this thread now instead of July's. Well Junebug i've just found my LH surge (got a smiley) and i'm early (day12 normally get a smiley on day 14). Now whether it has something to do with the EPO or Soy i have no idea but it's a :thumbup: from me. I assume i will ovulate on Thursday as i normally get 2 day positives and my last EWCM a couple of days after my 1st positive OPK. I will keep track as you never know?! I got my first EWCM late last night and a negative OPK with the digital. With hubby being away and no :sex: my chances are pretty slim but i've enough :spermy: to last me till thursday (i hope) and i've been using the pre-seed to make sure it's a comfortable environment. How are you getting on? :hugs::kiss:

They really should have a like button, so i've been using the thanks button if i like something!!!!

Jodes are you using the turkey baster method? :rofl: Told DH this is what we're going to do when he goes away to school, he wasn't overly impressed! If so, how are you storing :spermy:? Good luck!!! :dust:

Resisting the urge to POAS today. I promised myself I wouldn't until Saturday. Hmph :sulk:

Hi! :hi:

Junebug I'm so proud of you holding out to the weekend to test! Just make sure you don't listen to Dmom otherwise you'll give in!!!

Jodes try not to get too stressed if you don't get to BD enough it only takes one :spermy: so you never know! Got everything Xed for you this cycle.

Hi Tessietwo! I'm so sorry AF got you, I know exactly how you feel hun as I was full of PMA for last cycle too for it all to be dashed when she pitched up. You'll be okay though, dust yourself down and then get going again, we're all here for you :hugs:

Welcome Sus09!!:flower:

AFM - CD9, due to Ov on Monday so we're going to get a wiggle on this weekend :bunny::bunny::bunny:!!! This is my last cycle before I go back to the Dr (appt on 27th July) for some h.e.l.p so am hoping and praying that it's my lucky one [-o<[-o<[-o< please, please, please!!!

C'mon lets get dusted!!!!:kiss:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"