August Testers - Over 35

i have a good feeling for the August testers :flower:

I do too! I can feel my postive mental attitude starting to make a comeback... could be the minor hangover I had from last night easing up however...I had a glass or two :wine:

I reckon August is going to be a bumper BFP month :happydance:

I do too! I can feel my postive mental attitude starting to make a comeback... could be the minor hangover I had from last night easing up however...I had a glass or two :wine:

:thumbup: to the wine and :thumbup: to the August BFP's!!!!

:thumbup: to the wine and :thumbup: to the August BFP's!!!!

Lots and lots of :dust: for you Jax! August IS going to be our month!

xx

Loving the PMA ladies!! I'm kind of trying SMEP this month, obviously without letting on to DH, he's just jumped on every 48 hours!! Cd14 for me, hopefully O time this weekend.

Fx for us all!!

Jodes are you using the turkey baster method? :rofl: Told DH this is what we're going to do when he goes away to school, he wasn't overly impressed! If so, how are you storing :spermy:? Good luck!!! :dust:

Resisting the urge to POAS today. I promised myself I wouldn't until Saturday. Hmph :sulk:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:i've just read back what i've put and it does read i'm using something to store the little :spermy: but i'm not. I've just had a good run with the BDing and used pre-seed after. :hugs:

As for the HPT leave it as long as possible otherwise you'll be putting yourself through torture. :flower:

Hi! :hi:

Junebug I'm so proud of you holding out to the weekend to test! Just make sure you don't listen to Dmom otherwise you'll give in!!!

Jodes try not to get too stressed if you don't get to BD enough it only takes one :spermy: so you never know! Got everything Xed for you this cycle.

Hi Tessietwo! I'm so sorry AF got you, I know exactly how you feel hun as I was full of PMA for last cycle too for it all to be dashed when she pitched up. You'll be okay though, dust yourself down and then get going again, we're all here for you :hugs:

Welcome Sus09!!:flower:

AFM - CD9, due to Ov on Monday so we're going to get a wiggle on this weekend :bunny::bunny::bunny:!!! This is my last cycle before I go back to the Dr (appt on 27th July) for some h.e.l.p so am hoping and praying that it's my lucky one [-o<[-o<[-o< please, please, please!!!

C'mon lets get dusted!!!!:kiss:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

thanks jax i know from previous experience i got pregnant from one batch :hugs:

LOL Jodes OK, so no turkey baster for you :rofl:

Jax so far so good, thought about POAS this morning but I knew it would be negative :haha:

good morning my gorgeous beautiful ladies :hugs: i have an update well as you know i always get 2 days of positives on Clearblue Digital but this month i only got a positive for one day (shock, horror haha) i did an OPK late last night and it was negative and negative this AM too i just wanted to be sure... I know i ovulated late last night as i got quite bad ovulation pains and on both sides :wacko: with EWCM and lots of it too! So something that i'm taking has made me ovulate sooner! :hugs:

good morning my gorgeous beautiful ladies :hugs: i have an update well as you know i always get 2 days of positives on Clearblue Digital but this month i only got a positive for one day (shock, horror haha) i did an OPK late last night and it was negative and negative this AM too i just wanted to be sure... I know i ovulated late last night as i got quite bad ovulation pains and on both sides :wacko: with EWCM and lots of it too! So something that i'm taking has made me ovulate sooner! :hugs:

Hi Jodes, it might have been the soy brought it on quicker, I know quite a few ladies have said it makes them O sooner. Did you introduce the soy and the EPO on the same month?

Hey northstar no i tried soy last month too and i found my LH surge on day 14 and ovulated 2 days later. But since using EPO with the soy my LH surge was found on Day 12 and i ovulated on day 12 but really late on in the evening around 11ish. So my LH surge was short lived this cycle only lasting 24 hours probably not even that as i tested late last night and early this AM and it's negative again. I've had no EWCM today.

Are you referring to me Junebug? haha yeah over the phone with using a turkey baster.... luckily we had lots of :sex: on the Monday before he went and i ovulated the next day so i may have a good chance after all this cycle. :hugs:

BTW did you measure BBT? That's the only way to know exactly when you O, it is anytime between the day of the +OPK to 2 days later!

Good afternoon ladies - just hanging out and lurking over in the July tester thread. I'm astounded by Wendy's blood results and I can hardly wait till Friday/Sat to see the next set of betas.

AFM - CD9, a lot of BD the last couple of nights...:blush: Just hope we can manage it cd12-14 when it really counts. My mom is keeping the girls Saturday night, so we'll have plenty of adult time :blush::blush:

For the past 2 days, I've had pains on my left side that come and go. I've never really noticed OV pains before but I was wondering how early they can start. No other signs of OV but I have BBT the past 4 mornings - :happydance:

Good afternoon ladies - just hanging out and lurking over in the July tester thread. I'm astounded by Wendy's blood results and I can hardly wait till Friday/Sat to see the next set of betas.

AFM - CD9, a lot of BD the last couple of nights...:blush: Just hope we can manage it cd12-14 when it really counts. My mom is keeping the girls Saturday night, so we'll have plenty of adult time :blush::blush:

For the past 2 days, I've had pains on my left side that come and go. I've never really noticed OV pains before but I was wondering how early they can start. No other signs of OV but I have BBT the past 4 mornings - :happydance:

When do you usually OV Jenn?

I'm right behind you anyway, on CD8 today. I've just been planning out a strategic BD schedule for the next week :haha: terrible eh... OH would be horrified! But I'm determined to get it right this time. Problem I have is OV seems to be anywhere from CD15-20... gah...

Googly - BTW - I love that name! My cycles are cd26, cd27 or cd28 and I can ovulate anywhere on cd12, cd13 or cd14.

Jennjenn thats how my cycles are now. Before my two rounds of Clomid they were 30 days, then on the Clomid they were 31 days...NOW they go from 28 to 26 to 28 to 25 etc...It sucks. I used to be like clockwork. I do know my luteal phase is always 14 days but that doesnt let me know when the eggie is gonna drop!!!

BTW did you measure BBT? That's the only way to know exactly when you O, it is anytime between the day of the +OPK to 2 days later!

No i didn't :wacko: oh well at least i think i ovulated... i tend to have a pattern with ovulation but only this month was just shorter than normal. I just assumed with me having ovulation pain and EWCM and my LH surge i ovulated? :dohh: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->