Aussie girl heading back to Japan...

Sakura-chan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the forum but have been lurking and reading on and off for a month or so.

I am an Aussie girl (24 next week) with a Japanese partner( 28 in May) & our wedding is now in less than 3 months....we have been engaged for a year now and have been together for over four and lived together for three. We were living in Japan up until May last year when we came back to Australia for a year so I could take care of my dad and so that my partner could get to know my family a bit more. We will head back to Japan though just after the wedding and will raise our future family there (at least for the next 7-10 years)...

We have decided we want to conceive by the end of the year so less than a week ago I took my last pill and we hope to start trying after I get my next period. I was checked out a couple of months ago during a check-up, made sure my rubella was up to date and was happy the doctor noticed my 8kg weight loss (now at almost 10kg...woohoo!) I hope to still lose another five kilos or so as I want to be as healthy as I can for when we have a bub. I even took up yoga...(also a bit of a hula hooper which has been great for the tummy muscles!)

I don`t think it has really hit me yet that we will be starting to try for a bub soon- I am really scared that it will take us a long time although I have nothing to base my fears on as there should be no reason we have any issues however it can be worrying all the same. I do hope to have a :bfp: before August/September though if I can because if it happens any later it might mean giving birth in Japanese summer which would be TERRIBLE!!!

Sorry for the super long intro- I hope to read more about you all as I stumble around the boards.

Thank you!!! Your little boy is so cute....

I am just a tad clucky but luckily I think most members here are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->