Ava fertility tracking bracelet?

bpberger

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies purchased the Ava bracelet? What has been your experiences so far? DH and I have been discussing getting it but $250 is a lot of money for us to spend right now. I know they now have a 6 month payment plan which makes it reasonable but we don't want to waste our money either. I spent $40 on a BBT thermometer that syncs with an app and I feel like I just wasted $40. Looking for insight before making this big purchase. Thanks ladies and baby dust to all of you!

I had never seen or heard of these until now! Expensive aren't they. £199 here in the UK but interesting ... I'm going to read up on them later.

What did you decide?

We are saving up to get it. We decided if I'm not pregnant by Christmas we will order it. Unless they have a deal before then

I just received mine. I used my HSA card to buy. I have used it so far for 4 days and the information it gives is amazing. I am super excited!

I've been tempted, but can't justify the expense right now, especially since this will undoubtedly be our last. If you get it, I look forward to reading your review! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->