Avent Classic vs airflex

k4th

Reaction score
Hi all

I don't know if anyone will be able to help me with this. My dad was born in 2011 and I bottle fed her from 6 weeks. I used avent airflex "anti colic" bottles. They had a little blue ring in the top of the bottle.

Fast forward four years and I'm expecting baby number 2. Everything I've read suggests that old bottles can be reused (as long as they are in good condition), but to replace the teats. Great! Except that avent no longer seem to do the bottles with a blue ring in!!?

Does anyone know if I can still get teats for these bottles? Or will I have to start again? :(

You can get teats for them. however I'm not sure if the anti colic ring comes with the teats. I've only purchased the avent bottles and they've all come with the rings, so I'm not sure if the teats come with. You can definitely reuse your bottles however, but don't use it with out the ring as they will leak everywhere (also I suppose for the colic factor)

Great news!! Thanks for that!!

I do still have the rings with the original bottles - just need to pick up the teats.

Love saving some cash - thanks again :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"