Aveta's WTT Journal of Desperation...Update! BFP!

Same as us, 1 bedroom and a boxroom. But you know, babies don't need a whole nursery, you just to make sure you've got enough storage space! I'd like to co-sleep if the oh wants to too, so that cuts out the cost of a cot, and we're just going to use slings cause we live in a old flat in a city (no point in hauling a buggy up and down the stairs and on/off buses) so that saves us on the buggy. Plus, we don't have any big luxuries that we splurge on, so I feel like we're just as well off as the next couple.

Hey Aveta, loved reading your journal! :)

Sounds like you could be getting your :bfp: a lot sooner than April! :D
xx

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

https://img408.imageshack.us/img408/338/1021268vv3.jpg

ooooo look at you hehehe congratulations im so happy for you....how is OH about this? Bet hes pleased too??? i think you have it all worked out, obviously the right time for you to become a mummy and I hope all goes well for you! Keep us posted :D xx

Oh congratulations, was so happy reading the amended title of this thread :)

YYyaaaayyy!! Congratulations on ur :bfp:!!!!!! soooo excited for you!! Enjoy ur 9months, wishing u a healthy and happy preggo! and keep us posted! x x x x x x x

Congratulations hun, what a amazing surprise!
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and hope you keep us all updated while we are still here! hehe
xx

Congrats hon!!There's too many WTT'ers getting preggo,it makes me jealous :) xxx

Congrats! Seems strange that a lot of the WTT's are getting pregnant but good nonetheless :D

DH is not very happy about it all but he's coming round. It's been a tough week. Just wanted to thank you girls for keeping me sane-ish in the few months I've been on this forum. I'm going to move over to the pregnancy forum now, cause I've been hit with the sickness already...yugh! It's all a good sign really though.

If anyone wants to keep a track of whats going on with me I started a blog with lots of photos here - https://RachaelsPregnancyDiary.wordpress.com

Good Luck everyone. I hope you all get your babies when the time is right for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->