Avon Reps

KX

Reaction score
Anyone ever done it? Is it worth it money wise? :D

Not me no - I know a couple who are doing it though on another forum! Want me to ask?

Please hun, id REALLY appreciate it :D

Hey hun, i was an Avon rep for about 3 years

It wasn't too bad money wise, was about 20% out of every £100 i think, you need plenty of requlers

You have to buy all your own books and bags etc... so unless you are earning loads like say £250 _£300 of orders a time it can work out not not worth the effort

Plus if you like bargains you get a special leaflet that only you can buy from :)

Any Q's i'm here

u have to puy the brochures? :shock:

I use to do this as a Team leader,think long and hard.

Can scam them well though :wink:

B

How do get taxed on it??

KX said:
u have to puy the brochures? :shock:
Yep you do

bexxie said:
Can scam them well though
erm yeah you can do that aswell

But i found they were arses if THEY made a mistake!!!

Tax? :shock: How and where do u declare it or do they deduct it?

Good god you have to be mega earning for them to deduct the tx side of it and then I mean earning at least £11 a year and who earns that from Avon unless you are a manager in general for them

I used to fiddle it anyways and spread my orders over reps who no longer did it (but then I had team of 27) and do it that way.

Oh and flog it all on eBay.lol

how can u sell on ebay?am i being daft?lmao :D

the items you get *free* you get to sell,lol

I will pm you the full scamming ways but will take me long time no seriously not illegal just running three campaigns together......

ex

did u make good money or not? is in not worthwhile? :D

I did this a couple of years ago, I felt like I was putting loads of effort in and not getting enough back from it money wise! Its up to you I suppose it depends how determined you are to make it work, but it is very monotonous (sp) and a bit borning if Im honest!

I did make money,but it was heard work as I had a team to run and unless you are prepared to do that i wouldnt say you can make meag bucks but there are ways round it :wink:

i would say, say we were on campaign 9,well you can order from camp 8,9 and 10 and as the prices are different and offers differ every month you can serioulsey make dosh form that,but it takes practice and sav to do.

I gave up as Avon were on at me from morning to night with new reps to train etc and he got fed up with the boxes of orders every three weeks,i loves it tho :wink:

If hubby is good then go for it i will always walk you through anything you need and iam sure jo will help too.

Bex

Aww thanks, I just want a bit extra cash to put away for when I take my 1 year maternity leave (only get full pay for 14 weeks so need to save a bit for when I go down to £106) :D

Is there an interview etc? :D

Reply off my friend:

It is for me!! :D

I was worried on my first order that I wouldn't get enoug sales to make any commission. You need £78 (I think) to get 20% and then £140 to get 25% (you get the higher rate on all sales not just the over £140 bit. My predicted sales for the roads I was covering were £116 - my first order was £300+, second was £400+, Christmas one was £750+, then both over £300 again after Christmas - so yes! Can't say I haven't spent money too but she should go for it - she can sign up under me if she's interested or I can pass her details on to the sales manager in her area. Does she already have a job? Works well either way and if she does work somewhere then you take a few books in there to show people - they might take them home and show other friends - it snowballs! Wow - so I've made 25% on all those sales and I still have no money - :lol: :roll: Grrr - my kids eat too well. That means they keep growing and wanting new clothes...it's a viscious circle. :roll:

Thanks Wobbles that sounds promising :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->