Avon

oliv

Reaction score
Im starting as an avon representitive next week and i was just wondering if anybody else had done this?

Is it worth it?

i done it wasnt worth it for me but it depends on what area ur in and if there is many other people doing it i started and found out 6 other people where doing it in the same twn as me so ended up spending more money on fuel to run back and forth to another town

I looked into Avon/Kleeneze/Bettaware a few months ago. The basic feeling I got was that its a lot of work, you have to pay for the catalogues (apart from bettaware I think). People don't always leave the catalogues back out for you so you have to chase people up and other people in the area may be doing the same as you so you've got them to compete with too. I think you have to make a certain amount each month too before you get any money back yourself. It wasn't for me but your area may be different hun xx

i do avon & have made no money at all, you have to get £75 of sales before u get any commission, what little commission i did get i had to spend on catalogues etc- £3 odd for 5 catalogues.. u need atleast 30 to get a descent amount of orders & then no one leaves them out & even when you put a slip saying you will call back on so & so day.. still no catalogue!
then theres petrol etc..

ive been doing it for 8 months & have now only left my account open for me to order for myself..

Also because they do so many offers etc i always get extra stuff which i get charged for or stuff missing & they dont refund,
im currently stuck with a tesco bag full of random stuff im trying to shift on ebay! xx

i hate when people post them through my door. I dont want them selling to me and i didnt ask so i usually just chuck in the bin :\

I've never done it as I just cant see how it would work? If I want make up I go to the shop and buy it and wouldn't consider buying from a leaflet. Do Avon do parties? I don't get that either because unless you have like hundreds of friends surely you would be just trying to get your friends to buy week after week?

I've never done it as I just cant see how it would work? If I want make up I go to the shop and buy it and wouldn't consider buying from a leaflet. Do Avon do parties? I don't get that either because unless you have like hundreds of friends surely you would be just trying to get your friends to buy week after week?

the idea is you ask your friends/family/coleagues etc etc & then they ask theirs & they ask theirs etc.. same with Ann Summers Party Organisers.. the Avon catalogue changes every 4 weeks too.
if you have the time it may work but i really dont with a 1yr old..

I did it for a few months and didn't make much money, £20 here and there but then obv you have to pay for the books too. I got fed up with my sales leader being so pushy so soon told her where to stick it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->