awaiting Medical management misscariage...

veganmum2be

1 Son two angels.
Reaction score
had scan today, sac measuring about 20cm.
no visable bean.
lost my bean early on.
had scan at 5 weeks, and todays scan was 8 weeks approx.

i'm gutted. i feel like my world had been ripped from under my feet.

how do you get over this?

if i'm honest i just want to dissapear. i've cried sinse 7.30 this morning.

going tomorrow to take first pill, then sunday to take 4 more and deliver.

:nope: i dont understand. i'm a good person, i was already in love with my baby. i was so happy to be pregnant and so excited to be a mum.

i have a question.

after everything has left my body, how long does it take to get period? and can you try again straight away?

Hey darling,

I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say can make the sadness and loss of an MMC easier. Just :hugs: and know sadly many of us have been there so if you want a friend to talk to, please PM me anytime.

I had medical management and I wrote down my honest story shortly after - https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarr...rience-medical-miscarriage-may-upsetting.html - I hope it helps and if you want to ask any questions please feel free.

As for trying again, we waited for AF which came 21 days after my medical management and we are now trying again but working out cycles can be a bit loopy. Some professionals say three cycles, some say right away but as much as we want it, one was good for us.

:hugs:

thankyou, i read that and i'm releived i have an idea of what will happen.

Your welcome hun. I won't lie to you - it is pretty scary as going into hospital always is, but they do take good care of you and once you are over the ential shock of how much you bleed, it's over pretty quickly and you can go back home with a nice hot water bottle and LOADS of vegan choccies and hopefully cuddles. If you want to ask anything at all, please feel free. If you would prefer to PM that's cool too. If anything good can come out of this shit situation it's that I could maybe help you get through it too.

Thinking of you doll :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->