Awaiting yet another....

bdawn8403

TTC After A Loss
Reaction score
Last one I promise :haha:

I am waiting for a ebay prediction from a dutch psychic named Brenda (babypsychic). Anyone heard of her or used her?

Thoughts? I will post it as soon as I get it which if I read it right should be later today.

I have, Brenda Snel?? If its the same woman I liked my reading, she's a lovely lady!

Xx

Haven't heard of her but hope you get something from your reading!

I just got my reading....

Brandy,Spirits say that you are an impressive,decisive and expansive young lady.I do feel strongly that you are a born leader.
Spirits also bring to my attention that you tend to be aggressive at times.
I also receive that you can be demanding to your loved ones.You rather work alone,instead of working together,or you want to be the one that gives orders to your staff.
I sense you have a very strong personality here
You are a young lady with a great charisma,and you are an inspiration to other young women,but i believe you are not fully aware of that.

About Josh,spirits do say about him that he is a very sensitive soul and very versatile also.He tends to be unrealistic sometimes and insecure.
I do sense he has psychic gifts also,and very interested in the paranormal.
I do sense he can be undecided,and it might take ages before he makes an important decision
He loves music and other art forms and he is attracted to vocal expressions.He might be a good singer:)

Yes,I do see 2 souls of children attached to your energy,and 1 soul in spirit from a wee girl.She will be there to protect your future children and she knows who they are already.

i receive from spirits that you conceive in March 2012.This baby will be a healthy girl.
Further i am shown a conception in the month of Sept 2015,a healthy boy will be born.I strongly feel he is connected to someone in spirit with an A initial.
in both pregnancies you will cope well,and labour will be very quick for you,i receive.

This is what i am shown by spirits for you for now.
If you have a question regarding this reading,do ask;)

Blessings,Brenda xxx

---------------------------------------------
First off, that is me! I am all that she said and I am more of a leader than a follower too. I wouldn't say I am charismatic or impressive though. She described my husband quite well, he works for a radio station, therefore, doing voiceover stuff so probably where the vocal thing comes in. He loves the paranormal but doesn't believe in psychics ?

I'm not too pleased with the baby part :haha: I was hoping she'd come back saying right now but March is a ways away. Everybody else has said Dec BFP except one saying Jan and another saying by March. Hmmm.....overall I am pleased with this reading and impressed that she knew all that stuff about us. I don't know what our baby was from July so can't say if thats right, I named her/him Angel because I thought it was gender neutral enough. Maybe thats the A initial she's referring to.

This is my reading from Brenda, i liked mine! :thumbup:

Paula,spirits say that you are a profound,generous and determent lady,but you can be worrisome and long-suffering also.

You are so competent,and people admire you for that!You are flexible ,i sense and you like to move your body like dancing or to practice your favorite sport,Paula.
you sense of justice is highly developed,and you resent injustice.
Further i am shown you are graceful and you have a great charisma,which most people are drawn to.

Yes, i do see 2 future conceptions for you

Spirits show me a conception in Dec 2011,testing around Jan 2012.This baby is a boy and will be born healthy.

further i am shown a conception in the month of may 2015,testing around June 2015.This baby will be a girl,with a full head of hair!

This is what i am shown for you by spirits through meditation.If you have any questions,please ask,i am here to help.

Blessings,Brenda xx

I got a reading from her too I enjoyed the reading I feel she was accurate on alot of things .
here is my reading from her:

Psychic conception/pregnancy reading Lisa.

October 6th 2011.

Lisa,spirits say that you are resigned,symathetic and a very tasteful young lady with a great charisma!
Spirits also say that you can be self-absorbed and displacement regarding feelings also.

I do sense you spend a lot of energy and effort to look your best,and it certainly shows!You are beautiful and proud of it!
You are very romantic,and i do sense you long resisted fate,but you have embraced it now,i feel.

You didn't got spoiled/pampered much by your parents in your youth ,and i feel you had to stood up for yourself very soon in your childhood.You benefit from that today,as you have a strong personality and you can put up with a lot,in compare to other people.

Yes,spirits show me a little male energy attached to yours,It is still a small amount of light around you,and when time approaches,it will get bigger and bigger.His energy is still growing,and sometimes he visits your home,and observes the girls and you and your husband.He is eager to be your son as you both long for it so much,so he knows he will be loved and cherished by you all.

I am shown the conception will take place around Dec/Jan upcoming,and i see you test in Feb 2012.
I do have a strong feeling that he is a Crystal child,that makes chances in the world for the better.

Financially,i see your family will be stable.

If you have any questions regarding this reading,just let me know.

Blessings,Brenda xxx

Her link https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psychic-co...ltDomain_0&hash=item3cbc1cb829#ht_4204wt_1110

No your absolutely right, was asking how to find her lol!

Sent away for a reading and heard back already! Very impressed, she described me pretty well and felt baby girl would be conceived in Feb 2012!

Heres hoping!! Little far away for my liking but good to know babies are in my future :thumbup:

Brenda said I will conceive in Feb, feeling pretty gutted :( she also said boy, when everyone else said girl, I wish I hadn't got the reading :(

feel a bit down today actually :(

Oh no :hugs: im sorry to hear that! Did none of it relate to you?!

It could be testing near to feb?

xx

I thought it did but OH just said it seems generalised, he is a bit sceptical though!

yeah maybe, that's me done with psychic readings! Xxxx

Psychics can be a little wrong with months, it can vary from a few weeks before to a few weeks after the prediction!! Thats what i was told anyway :shrug:
I dont blame you, im not having anymore done either!

xx

that's me had every month now, I feel like I am clinging on to any hope to be honest :(

I have had a lot of things about my readings that I didn't like, for instance, a buttload of them said boy. Ugh. I don't really want a boy but I will take what I can get. I was happy with the 3 saying BFP in Dec 2011. I didn't like one who said BFP sept or conceive in sept 2012, I thought that was kind of strange. I didn't like the one saying a baby bump by March, wtf does that mean? That was very generalized. I certainly didn't like Brenda's part saying March conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->