*****Awesome April***** Lets get those BFPs rolling!! 22 Testers!!

Hi all. I will be testing on 16 April. Feels like a lifetime away. Praying AF stays away! Good luck to all and congrats to those who have got their BFP's.

thts awesome..im testing on the same day too...lil early cuz my AF is due on April 21....but doesnt hurt to test anyways....hope u get a BFP...Fxds:thumbup:

headache seems to b going away now...no cramps but my bbs are somewat sore and look a lil fuller plus im not a very bb woman..lol....so wanting a BFP this mth...

Just realised I didn't update ... I got my bfp! So excited, Xmas baby here I come .... Xxxx

Congratulations hun, I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower: xxx

congrats....how long have u been trying?

Thank you hun :hugs: We have been trying for about 4/5 months. We got Pregnant in December but sadly had a MC. So happy to have been blessed again so soon :happydance:

awww...thts so exciting...ive only been trying since my TR the end of feb...tht gives me alot of hope...CONGRATS!!!!!:happydance:

This waiting game is just like xmas...waiting to see what u get...this does drive u nuts....smh

Mini - I'm sure you will get your BFP soon hun :D You're welcome and keep hold of that hope :dust: Yeah it's all about waiting..Waiting to Ovulate, then the 2WW, then the 9 months :haha:

This waiting game is just like xmas...waiting to see what u get...this does drive u nuts....smh

At least with Christmas you know when the magical moment will happen.....

Really hoping this is our month - hubby keeps asking too - just wish i had the asnswers for him!

At least with Christmas you know when the magical moment will happen.....

Really hoping this is our month - hubby keeps asking too - just wish i had the asnswers for him!

OUR BFP are coming....yup we just have to wait...all i have to say to my OH is i have cramps...he already knows what tht means AF is coming...but no cramps so far im CD21 and 2 dpo...FX

Sry for a dumb ques but I m new to this. Can u ladies tell me how did u figure out ur days of testing for pregn ? Is it 1 week after missed period ?

Test the day after missed period, or day before your period is due.. or sensitive tests can be used up to 6 days before you are due. some of us are so impatient.. lol

bfn this morning for me :( think I am out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->