*****Awesome April***** Lets get those BFPs rolling!! 22 Testers!!

I wish it was Excalibur....AF got me this morning :( i am sooo depressed! On to clomid cycle #2.....here we go allll over again! :(

As for your cramps, when I was pregnant the first time around (ended in m/c) i had those af like cramps the week i got my bfp. That is normal because its your uterus expanding, so dont worry :)

Aww hun, really sorry to hear AF got you! :( :hugs: I wish you all the best of luck and baby :dust: for next cycle!

I had them with my first pregnancy aswell and that ended in MC :( Really hoping this time is a sticky bean! Once I reach weekend, AF will be late so I will feel more positive then, rather than thinking she is going to make an appearance! Thank you for sharing that information though hun :hugs: xx

I broke and tested early!! Vvvvv faint bfp, did 2 tests both the same (posted in the test gallery) so unsure and dh trying to calm me down - he's still saying negative as its obe of tge cheapies. Off to a wedding today will try not to think about it and will test again with a decent test tmrw!

I broke and tested early!! Vvvvv faint bfp, did 2 tests both the same (posted in the test gallery) so unsure and dh trying to calm me down - he's still saying negative as its obe of tge cheapies. Off to a wedding today will try not to think about it and will test again with a decent test tmrw!

Ooo I hope it's the start of your BFP hun! :happydance: Sending lot's of baby :dust:

Congrats! I think you're the first on this thread and the other April thread I'm on. Lots of :dust: and a H&H 9 months to you!

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Oh really? I don't think this thread is active anymore :( xxx

Hmmm. I don't know, lol. As for me, I'm just hoping AF goes away soon so I can move on with this cycle. I don't know if I'll ovulate this cycle since I don't every cycle. Since AF is lasting longer than normal I don't think it'll be a good month. The last time AF was lighter and longer (like this time) I didn't ovulate. :/

Congrats! I think you're the first on this thread and the other April thread I'm on. Lots of :dust: and a H&H 9 months to you!

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Oh really? I don't think this thread is active anymore :( xxx

Hmmm. I don't know, lol. As for me, I'm just hoping AF goes away soon so I can move on with this cycle. I don't know if I'll ovulate this cycle since I don't every cycle. Since AF is lasting longer than normal I don't think it'll be a good month. The last time AF was lighter and longer (like this time) I didn't ovulate. :/

Aww hun, hopefully AF will go away for you soon and give you a better chance at getting that BFP! :dust: Is there nothing you can take to regulate your cycles? :hugs:

AF arrived for me! Won't be testing until next month.

Hi girls!!! Congrats for the :bfp:!!!!

AF got me!! :( booooo!! Can't dwell on it though will drive you potty!! Good luck for everyone else :) xxxxx

im ttc...i had TR done n Feb. 2012...My last visit to Dr. I asked her wat my chances were and she said very good....Both tubes were opened and she did sum dye watever tht is and everything looked good....so now we are in my fertile days and my next per. is expected to b 4-21...but hopefully not...
anyone out der conceived yet after a TR...if so how long did it take????

Just realised I didn't update ... I got my bfp! So excited, Xmas baby here I come .... Xxxx

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's. Wishing you girls a happy and healthy nine months! :)

Aww hun, hopefully AF will go away for you soon and give you a better chance at getting that BFP! :dust: Is there nothing you can take to regulate your cycles? :hugs:

My doctor mentioned the possibility of Clomid. I just hate taking medications. I'm trying to eat healthier and lose weight which would help. I don't know what to do yet.

kerrbear - I hope whatever you choose works for you hun :hugs:

Hi all. I will be testing on 16 April. Feels like a lifetime away. Praying AF stays away! Good luck to all and congrats to those who have got their BFP's.

Thanks Excalibur. It's our last chance before we are referred for IVF. I have everything crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->