*****Awesome April***** Lets get those BFPs rolling!! 22 Testers!!

Jim - You're welcome hun :) It does take time getting used to the lingo :haha: It's my first month using FF aswell :thumbup:

I don't know if this thread is still active or not but I got my :bfp: yesterday :happydance:

Congrats! I think you're the first on this thread and the other April thread I'm on. Lots of :dust: and a H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats! I think you're the first on this thread and the other April thread I'm on. Lots of :dust: and a H&H 9 months to you!

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Oh really? I don't think this thread is active anymore :( xxx

YAY!!! A massive congratulations!!!! :) did you have any symptoms or implantation bleeding?

Stick bean dust being sent your way :) xxxx

YAY!!! A massive congratulations!!!! :) did you have any symptoms or implantation bleeding?

Stick bean dust being sent your way :) xxxx

Thank you so much! :hugs: I didn't have any Implantation bleeding no. Symptoms, I have minor cramping, fatigue, backache, increased appetite and urinating more frequently, I had a small wave of nausea the other night but not seen it since :)

Thank you very much for the sticky dust :) xxxx

April 15! I'm on 1 dpo only. Still in my bed and having so much pain and lower ab is making so much noises! Fxd!

Hi ladies. Only two days to go until testing day! I hope I get there before af does....she has been cramping me this past week on and off, really painful. I hope it's a good sign but I swear I feel like every time I go to the bathroom, she's gona be there waiting for me :( let's hope these are implantation cramps.

Hi ladies. Only two days to go until testing day! I hope I get there before af does....she has been cramping me this past week on and off, really painful. I hope it's a good sign but I swear I feel like every time I go to the bathroom, she's gona be there waiting for me :( let's hope these are implantation cramps.

Fingers crossed they are Implantation cramps hun, I am still getting mild cramps so it could be either. Hope it's the good news though! :dust:

I wish it was Excalibur....AF got me this morning :( i am sooo depressed! On to clomid cycle #2.....here we go allll over again! :(

As for your cramps, when I was pregnant the first time around (ended in m/c) i had those af like cramps the week i got my bfp. That is normal because its your uterus expanding, so dont worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->