Awful cramping

Talia12

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I posted recently about my large SCH that was discovered on Friday at 7+6. I'm now 8+3 and have started cramping badly. I am so terrified. I haven't had any bleeding but I am convinced this baby is gone.
My SCH was about three times bigger than the baby so I know it is a risky one. I've been mostly in bed rest when I found out, but this cramping has me in tears of panic.
What should I do :( I've had paracetamol and it did nothing.
I had a mmc in February where it had been 2 weeks since the baby died and who knows how much longer my body would've held onto it if I hadn't had medical management, so I really just think my cervix stays tightly closed no matter what happens inside. I feel like there's no hope for my baby.

Can you speak to the epu? I have no experience with sch, I'm sure someone will be able to offer more advice, sending big hugs to you xx

Thank you, I haven't bothered to speak to the EPU as they only scanned me last Friday and I know they won't want to do it again. I have a private scan tomorrow morning and I am feeling very depressed and hopeless about it due to the SCH and the large amount of cramping. :(

I had awful awful cramping with my SCH. I was literally doubled over in pain. I was told the SCH developed because my dd implanted so deeply into my womb lining which in part caused the pain and then bleeding. I honestly dont know if thats true or not but it sort of made sense. I really hope your scan goes well tomorrow and the sch has shrunk!

Sending you positive vibes. Don't lose hope just yet.

Let us know how you go with your private scan. :hugs:

Thank you both of you.
I want to cling to your story Jessy but it scares me to have any hope because it could all get crushed. :(
Unlike almost all the women I've read online, I haven't had any bleeding with this SCH despite the fact it's massive compared to the baby/sac. I have no idea if that's good or bad, just feel doomed.

My sister in law had a HUGE such with her second baby it was life threatening to both her and the baby she was put on very strict bed rest and by the second trimester the sch was gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->