Awful situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

becca722

Reaction score
Hello,

Im not 100% sure Im pregnant, but im 99% Ive had cramping and feeling nauseous and discharge etc. I know my body really well, and these are all completely not normal things for me. Ive also had cravings, I need the toilet ALL the time, and i eat about twice as much as i ever have before.

Basically, my ex and I were together for two years, we broke up last August and it was a really messy break up. we got talking again about a month ago, and started sleeping together on a casual basis, using condoms ALL the time, but then he said that he doesnt love me, and he things we should just be friends, and only friends.. but now I think im pregnant and I dont know what I will do! I guess I just need reassurance that itll be okay! Im meant to be going to Uni in September to study forensics and it took everything I had to be accepted onto that course, plus me and the OH arent talking again now as we dont seem to work being friends.. Im just terrified!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi I'm Bethany i'm 15 and due June 18th with my baby girl Sadie Mae i'm 35 weeks and 5 days along. First this thread will be closed because you dont know if your pregnant or not :/ but know one can tell you your pregnant take a test hun and reassure yourself the sooner you find out the better you can plan ahead and such chances are all your symptoms could be from paranoia if you guys were using condoms unless it broke but keep us updated we would all love to have you back if you actually are pregnant and dont worry pregnant or not everything will work itself out:)

Thread closed

Please read the forum rules

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"